Chapter7

Imani POV
I was shocked about what he said. I replayed that in my head many times. 'Imani, will you go out with me?'. I would love to go out with him but I don't know.

He's a really cute, funny, handsome, listener, joker and the list goes on and on.

I haven't been out in a long time. My last relationship was 2 years ago. It was my longest relationship. We had been together for 3 years but he cheated on me multiple of times.

I don't know what to do. My response was yes. Did I really make a good choice?

Today was Saturday anyways and Rome and I decided to go out today. Amara was coming with us because she had to be under supervision by me or Rome.

I was in my room getting ready for our date. I had just finished taking a shower and is now doing my make up and hair. Seeing as my hair was curly, I straightened it. I then got my things and put it in my purse.

I walked out of my room and to Rome's car outside. They were waiting for me there. I locked the front door and headed to the car.

"Hey." Rome hugged me.

"Hi." I smiled.

"You look great." He twirled me around.

" He twirled me around

"Thank you, you too." I giggled.

I wore my romper with my heels and my shades too. We hopped into the car and got ready to go.

"So, where are we going?" I asked.

"We're going to-" Rome spoke.

"Tgi Fridays!" Amara cut him off.

"Yeah, what she said." He chuckled.

When we got there, Rome being a gentlemen, jogged over to my side and opened the door for me and Amara.

"Thank you." I smiled.

We walked into the restaurant and took our seats for 3.

LATER
"Did you enjoy it?" He asked.

"I did." Amara said.

"I know you did." Rome picked her up and swung her around.

Their relationship bond is so cute.

"Yes, I had a fantastic time." I told Rome.

We walked into the elevator and went upstairs.

Once I put Amara to bed, I walked into my room and found Rome laying on my bed with his eyes closed.

"Rome?" I gently shook him.