FinalChapter

1 WEEK LATER
Imani POV
It's been a week since the incident and Rome still hasn't told me about what he and Major done. I always bug him about it.

"Rome?" I called him.

"If it's about what me and Major did, I don't wanna hear about it-" He responded.

"It's not." I sat down next to him.

"What?" He said.

"I can't believe that this has been a year.." I sighed.

"Yeah, it's been a hell of a ride." He chuckled.

"I'm so happy that I've found you Rome." I kissed his nose.

"Me too. You've changed my life." He looked at me.

"I'm glad I did." I smiled.

"That's why I've got something special for you." He said.

"What?" I asked.

"You've got to wait.." He smirked.

LATER
"What a hell of a year has this been for all of us?" My daddy stood up at the table.

"My second daughter moved out, my first had her daughter, my first child and first son, started his business and my last daughter, had her selfie moments." He added.

We all laughed at Camilla.

"But, I'm happy that we've also had Rome and Amara join our happy family." Daddy spoke.

"Hi hi." Amara waved.

"Hi hi baby." My daddy blew a kiss at her.

"So, we thank God for this wonderful year. We thank him for guiding us into a new wonderful year and we also hope that he guides this year and forever lasting, Amen.".

"Amen." We all said together.

"Anyone else wanna make a toast?" He sat down after we all sipped our wine and the kids sipped their orange juice.

"I do." Rome raised his hand and stood up.

"Erm, like Mr Wright said, 'We thank God for this wonderful year.' Well, I wanna thank God for bringing this wonderful girl in my life, after my daughter." Rome started.

"Imani Wright. Your the most beautiful, cute and smart girl that I've ever met. After my daughter again but I'm very grateful for having you and I'm a very lucky man. Any man would kill to have you literally.".

"Stop it Rome.." I wiped my tears.

"That's why.." He walked to me.

He got down on one knee.

"Oh damn.." Niyah, Major and Camilla took their phones out.

"Imani Wright, ever since you moved into my apartment, I laid eyes on you. Yeah, I tried flirting and maybe failed or wooed your heart. But will you do the honour of marrying me?" He opened this small box.

"Rome, I-I.." I stuttered.

"¡¡Decir que sí!!" My mom said.
(Say yes!!)

Somebody rang the bell.

"I'll get it." My dad said.

"Y-yes!!" I smiled proudly.

"YESS!!" Rome and the others cheered.

He slid the finger on my left hand.

We hugged and cheered.

"Mr Rome Johnson and Major Wright?" Someone said.

We all turned and saw 3 police officers.

"Mr Rome Johnson and Major Wright, I am arresting you on suspicion of the murder of Tia Green and Michael Green . You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defense if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence." One of the officers said.

"Wait, what?!" Nadia, Major's wife, and I said.

"Rome?! What is going on?" I asked him.

"I'll explain later." He said.

"Camilla llevar a los niños fuera de la habitación ." My mother said.
(Camilla take the kids out of the room.)

"Okay." She took EJ, Amara and Ethan out.

"Dad! Dad!" Ethan, EJ and Amara called out to their fathers.

"Rome! You can't be doing this!" I walked behind them.

"Major! What in the hell did you do now?" Nadia asked.

"I'll tell you later when you get to visit me."." Major said.

We watched them go out of the house and into the cars. I literally sunk down onto the floor and cried my eyes out.

What did he do?

I love Rome with all my heart. He even asked me to marry him. Now he's gone to prison. I used to be that good girl after I met Rome. He's changed my heart. I still wanna be that good girl that's got to finish her grades and live her happy life.

I'm just glad that I'm not Losing It All.