Prologue

The silence in the deep night was broken as three figures appeared, surrounded by screeching Ravens. They were all three wearing black robes, decorated with gold thread. Large hoods were thrown over their faces, making it almost impossible to see who they were.

However, it was pretty obvious. Judging by the nose of the first figure - he didn't have one - it was the Lord of darkness, Voldemort. So the others were probably his minions.

The winds speed picked up as the three started walking down the dark, lonely street. Leaves rustled under their feet, some even flying up to their faces, while more animals could be heard. Dogs barked, cats meowed, mouses squeaked, owls... did whatever they do as the animals fled.

The trio came to a stop in front of a oak door. The wind was howling by now and the leaves swirled around as if a tornado was on its way. The sky started crying and lightning flashed in front of their eyes.

Voldemort took a step forward, raising his fist to knock on the door, but he stopped with his fist in midair. He flicked his wrist, and the door crashed forward, sending clouds of dust flying as it hit the floor.

A feminine yelp was heard, followed by the click clock of heels. A brunette holding a small baby appeared in the front door. She looked at the door, shaking her head when she noticed the the three figures in front of her.

She ran her eyes from their feet all the way to their faces. The woman let out a ear piercing scream as her face got hit by lightning and she flew backwards. The baby fell on the floor and it cried, slapping the wind around him.

Voldemort smirked, walking up to the baby. He stretched his hands to pick the baby up but before he could, the brunette had already gathered him into her arms and she started running. Voldemort rolled his eyes, what a wuss.

He stepped into the house, not even trying to avoid the door and broken shards of glass as he walked into the cream living room. He stretched his hands out in front of him, muttering some simple words. "Timus Stillium."

The wind picked up speed, howling around everybody's ears. Voldemort screamed:"Timus Stillium!"

Trees cracked as their branches knocked against the Windows, shards of glass flew around and the wind went even faster. "Timus Stillium!!!" Voldemort yelled, even louder and all of a sudden everything stopped.

The glass shards hung in the air, along with some of the leaves that came in. The two figures behind him had frozen and everything was silent. The clock hung lifelessly on the wall, it's normal tick tock had stopped.

Voldemort walked further into the house when he saw it. A small baby, wearing pink. He picked it up in one hand and continued walking. He came to stop in front of a man who had his hands stretched out in front of him with his wand, a small blue swirl coming out of it, as if he had tried to cast a spell.

A snarl ofeughter left Voldemorts lips and he shook his head at the pathetic, helpless man. He strode towards the other end of the room, where the brunette from earlier was crouching with another baby in her hands. This one was wearing blue. "Their baby..." Voldemort muttered. "Interesting."

He raised a finger and lighting came out of it, hitting the lady square in the back of her head. Not more than one second later, she disappeared, leaving the baby floating in the air.

Voldemort reached out out the baby, and pulled but it didn't move. He pulled harder, trying to grab the baby but it was magically stuck. Voldemort shook his head, he didn't have time for this.

He raised his wand, shouting the killing curse as it hit the baby in its forehead. Smoke rose up from the ground and Voldemort turned around, certain that the baby was dead.

He tightly held on to the small human in his hands as the wind slowly returned to its speed, the leaves twirled around and the glass flew everywhere. Sounds filled his ears as he made his way back to the two figures.

He clenched the crying baby in his hands, as bruises appeared on the baby's delicate skin. It screeched and screamed, wildly kicking its legs and arms around.

Voldemort grunted in annoyance, before punching the baby in its head. One last scream was heard before it fainted. Voldemort saw a small paper tag on the baby. He looked at it closely, only to realise it said:"She's a curse -AD"

Anger bubbled up in Voldemorts chest at those words, how could they?! He took a deep breath, calming himself.

"Zach!" Voldemort huffed. One of the figures stepped forward, looking up to Voldemort. "Yes brother?" He questioned.

"This thing is your responsibility until..." he stopped mid sentence, handing his brother the baby. It slumped against Zach's chest, and Zach couldn't help but shiver. "Until what?"

Voldemort grinned, pushing his hood backwards:"You'll see."