Perfect Murder

I slowly walked further into the house, exploring it. There were quite a few rooms in what had seemed like a small house. I discovered one that had a red double bed on it and a small blue crib. I grinned at the thought of a baby, but gulped nervously when I realised that I would have to kill the baby too. I could do it though, who cares anyway?

I tip toed past some wooden stairs, standing halt in front of a birch door. I took a deep breath and smelled a amazing scent. The scent of pancakes and bacon and waffles and,... and cookies!

I grinned, realising that I found the kitchen. Perfect. I slowly opened the door, flinching as it creecked before entering the room and shutting it behind me as quick as possible to try and be as quit as possible.

I took a look around the small kitchen. It was made out of wood, a wooden floor, wooden roof, wooden cabinets.... So the stone oven and the fridge stood out. I walked over to the fridge, opening the top but which was clearly a freezer.

I pushed some of the stuff away, trying to find what I needed, but I couldn't. Panick rose up as I heard footsteps and a womanly voice exclaiming:"Oh my, oh my! The door!"

The footsteps got near as I tried to find it, and just as the door swung open I pulled it out of the freezer. A leg of lamb, wrapped in foil. I smirked to myself, ok step two.

"Who are you!" The woman's voice screamed. I turned around slowly, just for the dramatic effect and faced a woman that looked like she was in her thirties.

Her straw blonde hair clung to her pale face, peeking out from underneath her bonnet. To match, she was wearing a dress that was baby pink with a mixture of blue. Her weight was shifted on one leg and she bended slightly because of the weight on her hip.

I looked over to see a small baby, wrapped up into cream coloured blankets. It's face looked so peaceful, asleep. This must be who the crib belongs to. I pushed down any emotion that came up to me and faced the woman.

"Well if you must know, what about a little knock knock joke?" I questioned, not expecting her to answer.

She raised one of her eyebrows, looking at me as if I was just a weak girl that came here for food. Makes sense, after all I was holding a lamb leg. "Knock knock..." I started.

"Who's there?" She responded, after a while.

"Niece of you know."

"Niece of you know who?"

"Exactly!"

Her forehead creased as she didn't get it, until her eyes widened and her jaw dropped. Tears started streaming down her slightly dimples cheeks:"Please spare me!" She sobbed, clutching the baby. "What will my child do? He's so young, spare us please!" Her crying got louder by the second, until I got annoyed with it.

Clutching the lamb in my hand i swinged it forward, crashing it into the side of the woman's face. She screamed as her body crashed to the ground, sending the baby flying.

The baby started screaming as blood dribbled down its forehead, colouring the dark brown hair that peeked out from underneath the blankets. Bringing the lamb back, I smashed it upon the lady a couple of times, until her whole body went limp. I smiled, no blood is always good.

I turned towards the baby, who unfortunately had bled and the blood had dripped to the floor. He was still crying, waving its tiny hands around as he had managed to escape from the blankets.

I brought the leg of lamb up and hit the baby full force on its head. A scream later everything went silent. I smirked, no evidence, I just needed to hide the murder weapon. I walked over to the oven, turning it on. Taking the clingfilm off of the meat, I propped it into one of the lady's hands.

The frozen leg of lamb was pretty heavy, I noticed as I popped it into the oven. I grinned to myself, no murder weapon. I walked out of the house, jumping of the stairs and hopping a few feet forward with the help of my wand. There, I quickly muttered a spell and my boots got replaced by flats.

"Uncle Mort!" I whispered. "It's over and done with. Murder complete!"

Somewhere behind me I heard a rustle. I turned around and saw my uncle, holding the cloak in his hand. "Perfect." He sayd. "Now. What did you do to the tea?" He questioned.

I grinned at him, proud of myself before answering:"It's the undetectable spell that removes all footsteps, fingerprints, etc from the house. But I changed my shoes, just in case."

He nodded stiffly and grabbed my arm. "Let's go."

I flinched, knowing what would happen when we reached the castle. My uncle held my bruised arm tightly, running trough the streets. When we made it back to where we came from he muttered something under his breath.

I felt the awful sensation of being squeezed trough a straw. My breath hitched and a small tear escaped from my red eyes. I landed on my knees in the fireplace.

Uncle looked at me, shaking his head. "Crying? Seriously Curse?!" He boomed.

I stood up, brushing the dirt of of my legs while trying not to let my fear show. "It won't happen again." I croaked out.

Voldemort nodded approvingly. He brought his head towards me, the hood slipping off. "Don't show emotions Curse, people will take advantage of them."

I nodded, he was right. He turned and started walking back trough the hall, were I swear I heard a whisper. Uncle Mort opened the door using a spell again, locking it behind us as we stepped in. "Now, time to test your resistance."

I braced myself as I knew what was coming. Don't cry Curse. I told myself. Don't cry. I clutched my hood, waiting for the impact that never came.

I slowly looked up, shocked as my uncle turned towards the door, where knocking was heard. He sighed, pointing his wand towards the door. He muttered something under his breath and suddenly the door swung open.