Draco

I clutched my hood, making sure that who ever was there wouldn't see my face. All that was visible were my blood red lips.

A boy stepped into the room. He had platinum blonde hair, sharp features and looks that could kill. He was wearing a black tux, with a green tie and a white shirt.

He bowed towards my uncle. "My lord." He said, his voice seeming more beautiful than anyone's I've ever heard. "The party will start in exactly half an hour."

My uncle nodded. "And?"

"The guests are arriving." He answered. My uncle nodded again, about to tell him to get out when he turned towards me with a curious look on his handsome face. "Who's this?" He questioned, nodding his head towards me.

"Draco," Uncle growled. "That is no one."

I felt a pang of hurt as those words left his mouth. I wanted to scream at him, but kept it in, focusing on the boy's name. Draco. Where has i heard that before?

Draco looked at me, still curious, but decided not to ask. "Also," he continued. "Dumbledore had sent five golden parchment over the land as you know..."

"Did you under one of them?" My uncle questioned.

Draco nodded, handing him a parchment. It was gold on the edges and slightly curled. Something was written on it in cursive handwriting but I couldn't exactly see what it was.

My uncle nodded in approval, before looking at Draco. The look in his eyes said it all, he was up to something. "Malfoy?" He questioned.

Malfoy. Draco Malfoy. What a nice name. And still I thought I heard it somewhere.

"Yes Lord Voldemort?"

"How well have you trained unforgivable curses?"

"I know how to use them." Draco answered, shrugging his shoulders.

"How about you use crucial on this girl right here?"

I kept my face as straight as possible, not showing any emotion. He would make Draco do it. I would bare the pain, while trying not to let my hood slip off and not reacting to the curse.

"But...?" Draco questioned looking at me with fear in his eyes. Somewhere i saw pity, and maybe that's what I wanted. Maybe he wouldn't do it.

"Do it Malfoy!" My uncle boomed.

Draco nodded stepping forwards. He masked his expression, taking out his wand. He muttered something before raising it. "Crucio!" He yelled.

Pain exploded. It was everywhere, hurting my limbs, withdrawing a scream from my lips and hurling blood out of my previous wounds. My body went numb as I stood there, frozen. My body shuddered and shivered under the pain as more icy screams came out of my throat.

I clenched my fists when it was over, shivering while trying not to collapse. "Well done Malfoy." My uncle said.

"As for you," he continued, pointing his wand at me. "You could've done better."

My vision went blurry as the two left the room, locking the door behind them. My body shook and I fell onto my knees. My eyelids started feeling heavy until they closed and my head hit the floor with a loud thump.

"Curse!" A voice boomed, shacking me to my core.

I immediately jumped up onto my feet, regretting so as a whimper of pain escaped my lips.

"Kill." The voice said again, and i knew who it was. My uncle.

"Yes uncle Mort?" I questioned, my voice croaking because of the pain that still made my limbs feel rather numb.

Voldemort took a step towards me, wearing a tuxedo just like Draco had. Draco... the name send shivers down my back and I knew why. I feared him. But I wouldn't let it show, I couldn't let it show.

I shook of every emotion I felt, throwing the hood off of my head. I heard a gasp somewhere behind me. It sounded like a child. Wait, a child? Here?

My eyebrows shut up and I quickly threw the hood over my face again. Nobody was allowed to see my face here. I slowly turned around, coming face to face with a girl.

She had light blonde hair and grey eyes. She was wearing a cute pink fluffy dress matched with some flats. The child was tied to a chair, her cheeks stained with tears and hair looking messy. She couldn't be older than 5. Something about her seemed familiar.

"What do I do?" I questioned, not even the tiniest bit surprised when the child burst out in tears because of the coldness in my voice.

"Kill her. Painfully. With blood. And evidence." My uncle ordered.

I ignored the questions burning in my head and took the wand out of my cloak. I couldn't help but notice how my clothes looked dirty and smelled like sweat. Soon they'd be covered in blood.

I thought of the perfect spells i would use. "Crucio!" I screamed, using the overused curse at the child.

The girl screamed, throwing her legs and arms around, crying. I lowered my wand, looking at the girls bloodstained body. I muttered another spell and the child's hair was lifted up as she screamed.

Her hair was being pulled, not as good as crucio, but painful. I screamed a couple of more curses, covering myself and her in blood as my uncle used spells on me every time he wasn't happy.

The girls body went limp, but I knew that she was still breathing. One last spell. "Inferno!" I yelled.

The child's body burned and disappeared. I smirked, feeling proud of myself. Job done, child destroyed, mission accomplished.

The next thing I knew my head hit the floor as a familiar voice screamed a curse at me and pain exploded in my body.

"Well done Draco." I heard my uncle say. The last thing I heard was Draco whimpering and whispering:"Why do I have to do this?"