Guilt And Revealed Secrets

A/N
Self harm in this chapter. If problems with that, I suggest you either don't read this book or skip that particular part.
TRIGGER WARNING

I hurried out of the great hall, acting as if I was crying. Sobbing and sniffing I reached my dorm, where I sunk down onto the bed, smiling like a serial killer. Oh wait,... I am one.

I spread my limbs across the bed as Fudge settled herself on my stomach. I stroked her black fur. "I trusted you." The thoughts replayed trough my mind, over and over again.

I shook my head, trying to shake the thought out of it, I didn't succeed. Something gnawed in my stomach, turning it upside down. I felt guilty. I'm Curse Riddle. I don't do guilt!

Angrily I got up as Fudge yelped, falling onto the bed. I dug my nails into my arm, trying to get rid of the thought. Before I knew it I was pulling my hair and then i realised. Pain. It helped me keep my mind off of things. The curse uncle Mo- I mean Lord Voldemort used to use one me, it kept me sane.

My gaze shifted to the bathroom, who's door was open, and onto a disposable razor. Thoughts swirled trough my mind, most of them telling me off while some urging me on.

I slowly stood up, walking into the bathroom. Closing the door behind me, I picked up the razor. I nervously twirled it around in my left hand, the hand with the mark.

I sat down on the toilet, pulling up my sleeve. I brushed the razor lightly over my arm, nothing happened. I switched its position, trying again. Nothing. Frustrated I switched it around again, this time pressing hard on it while slicing my skin.

Pain. It wasn't too bad, it was like a stinging but it was good. I did it again, enjoying every second of it. Again. Again. Again. Thats when I looked down at my arm, realising that there was blood pouring down and every slice had made more than one cut.

I walked over to the sink, placing my arm under the cold water quickly so the blood didn't stain anything. I smiled to myself as i changed into my nightwear, before slipping into bed.

That's when my arm really started hurting. However, it was different than normal pain. It made my head light and I felt like I was floating. I felt like I was laying on some clouds as I slowly drifted to sleep.

I was awoken by knocking on my door. "Curse?" Somebody asked.

"Mhm?" I questioned as the door swung open and a familiar figure entered the room. "You okay?" He asked me.

I nodded faintly before a yawn escaped my lips. "Yeah, just tired."

He chuckled, still not letting me sleep. "Go away Draco." I mumbled in a sleepy voice. He chuckled again before I heard the door closing. "Good night Curse."

I blinked my eyes, looking around me and i immediately recognised the place. I sighed, getting into one knee while slinging my arm over it and dropping my head. "Lord Voldemort."

I heard him chuckle:"Stand up my child."

I slowly rose from my position, looking up at his purple face. "Well, I must say, I'm impressed." He spoke as my eyebrows shot up. "That plan was indeed amazing and you killed Weasley in a fast time. That's why I will reveal something about you're mother in reward."

I nodded, my ears almost growing in curiosity, what was he going to tell me? "First of all child, you must know that many believe I am a half blood. That however is not the truth. My mother, came from one of the 28 sacred pure blood families and never had my bloodline ever been how do I call it? Unpure." He paused looking at me. "This got the attention of Satanelia Slytherin. You're mother."