Hogwarts

After my little drama Harry, Hermione, Rob and me had become good friends. I didn't like them one bit. Harry killed my dad, i couldn't possibly like him and the other two consisted out of a filthy mud blood and a Weasley. They were all sickly sweet and nice.

I stretched my arms as we stepped out of the train, and was immediately star struck. We were standing in front of a huge, beautiful castle. I recognised one of its towers, the tallest one and also the one i could see from my uncles castle.

"Come on!" Harry urged as the golden gate swung open. I stepped inside and looked around. The school was lit by everlasting candles and decorated by beautiful paintings. It's reminded me of my previous house.

Something bubbled in my stomach at that thought but i suppressed it and followed the trio into the hall. "You stay here, we got to go." Hermione said before storming off behind Harry and Ron.

I sighed looking around me. I was surrounded by 11 year olds and that was something that i didn't like. I pushed past them, until i was standing at the front. I stared at the gate in front of me.

It was pure gold, decorated with gems, jewels, even diamonds. I ran my hand over them, absolutely impressed. I heard footsteps nearing and i quickly turned my expression back to my usual cold one.

I stepped backwards, not wanting to be hit in the face by the gate. That's when the door swung open and revealed a woman, in her late 50's with a pair of glasses on her nose. She was wearing green robes and her face was quite wrinkled.

"Hello everybody, I'm professor McGonaggal." She introduced, fixing the witch hat on her head. "Come on." She spoke breathlessly, as if she were in a rush.

She turned around and strode inside, followed by a line of 11 year olds. I spotted a girl that looked about my age at the back of the line and settled myself behind her.

As we walked in i couldn't help but feel proud as everybody stared at me. I do not know why. There were long tables, filled with food and drink. My mouth watered at the sight of the deliciousness on the long tables.

There were four tables, the first one was being used by some people who were wearing dark blue ties. The one next to it was yellow and then red. The last table was green.

I was shaken out of my thoughts as the girl in front of me moved forwards and i realised i had not only missed the heads speech, i had also missed everybody getting sorted.

"Mhmm..." a deep voice said. I looked up to see the girl with brown hair sitting on a chair, with a grey hat on her head. The hat had eyes and a mouth and i instantly knew that it was the sorting hat.

"GRYFFINDOR!" The hat shouted. Cheers erupted from the red table, as the girl emerged towards it with a huge grin on her face.

"Now..." a old man with the longest beard I've ever seen and twinkling blue eyes spoke. "Our fourth and last golden ticket achiever, Curse Riddle!"

I gulped before walking up to the chair with red cushioning. I settled myself into it and felt the heavy weight of the sorting hat on my head seconds later. "Well, well, well..." the hat spoke. "I know you!"

My expression stayed normal even though on the inside I was surprised. "I'm pretty sure another Riddle has came to this school before. But anyway, you my child have skill. You're brave, smart, cunning. You would fit in gryffindor as well as ravenclaw and Slytherin. Now the best fit... SLYTHERIN!" Cheers erupted from the green table as i made my way towards it.