Nightmare

I stirred in my sleep, groaning as my bed felt hard. Rock hard. I slowly opened my eyes, looking around me. I was leaning against a light green wall with white striped. I was sitting on top of a white carpet. My arms were wrapped tightly around my knees and my head was lying on my knees.

I slowly stood straight, groaning and stretching. The room swayed around me as i immediately fell back onto the carpet, hitting my head on the wall. I knew why this was happening. Crying myself to sleep was certainly something i shouldn't do.

I held my hands on my temples, squeezing slightly, trying to lighten my headache. Where was Draco? The thought ran trough my head before i could even stop it. I held my sleeves in my hands, shivering from the cold.

I opened my eyes and glanced at the clock. It was 14:07 which meant that last period would be over in exactly 42 minutes.

I couldn't be bothered to walk to class now, there was no point and i probably won't even make it. I sighed, maybe i should try to get on my bed and sleep.

I let my legs slip down until i was on my knees. The room started spinning so i closed my eyes, breathing in deeply and trying not to focus on my pain. I placed my hands on the ground, putting my weight on them as i tried to get off the floor. Almost immediately I crashed down onto the floor, my cheek hitting the carpet with such a force that everything went black.

"Curse!" A low growling voice spoke, shaking me to my core. I whispered:"Uncle." In complete fear.

I looked around me and saw that I was surrounded by darkness. Nothing else but darkness. "Don't call me that." He growled.

I looked up at him, shaking In fear. "I'm Voldemort from now on. And you're just a death eater that has killed so many yet never felt the tiniest bit of guilt. The death eater with no friends. The death eater that doesn't know her mom. The death eater that is weak!" He yelled.

I winced, stepping backwards as my back hit a wall. "I'm not..." I whispered. "I'm not!"

"Oh really?" Voldemort said, bringing his face up to me. "Then why did Draco see you crying? Why did you let Draco lie next to you? WHY DID YOU SHOW HIM YOUR EMOTIONS!" He boomed.

"I-" I started, but was rudely interrupted as he grabbed my arm. My mark immediately started the burning, the pain unbearable. I screamed, trying to free myself from him but I couldn't.

"Kill Ron." Voldemort said all of a sudden. "Kill him!"

I staggered back but nodded anyway. "I will." I managed to whisper. "Good." He replied before walking out into darkness. Everything swirled when all of a sudden i was in my room again, staring in front of me with wide eyes. My cheek hurt incredibly much and my heart thumped in my chest.

I slowly stood up, looking around me warily. I swayed a bit as i walked towards my bathroom, clenching the sink as soon as i reached. I didn't even bother looking at myself, knowing that I would have dull eyes, tear stained cheeks and messy hair.

I filled the bath in some kind of trance. I ignored my clothes and the pain as I slipped into the bath without stripping.

I slipped into the warm water, staring in front of me. He was right wasn't he? I killed numerous people without even thinking about it. I didn't even feel the slightest bit of guilt as i did.

I shouldn't have done that. I should've been the girl my father wanted me to be. But i wasn't. At that moment i felt as if there was nothing here for me and it was true. Nobody wanted me here. Harry almost killed me, Hermione and Ron are mud bloods, Draco hates me.

Of course Draco would hate me. I was a burden on his shoulders and i knew i would break him. Eventually he would leave me, look at me in disgust and tell me how much of a monster i am.

My eyes glazed over as i let myself slip into the bath. This was it, i would be ending my very existence and nobody would even care. In fact, they'd be happy. They would celebrate. At least i could now go up to my father and my mother and stay with them up there.

Slowly my lungs started burning but i ignored them. This was it. Somewhere i heard the bell ring and cheers of students. Draco finished class. That was my last thought before everything went black.

"Move! She needs help! Make way!" I heard a very familiar voice shout. My eyes were still closed as i felt my head repeatedly bumping into somebody's chest.

Slowly i mangled to get my thoughts together. I was being carried by Draco, probably over some stairs and he was running.

I tried opening my eyes but they were like glued to each other. I winced as something wet landed on my cheek, slowly sliding down until it was gone. "Oh my god. MAKE WAY!" I heard Draco shout again. Some gasps, huffs and groans followed as i felt myself relaxing in Draco's arms.

I whimpered slightly as my head collided with Draco's rock hard chest again. "Oh god, you're okay. I'm here now. You're fine." I heard him whisper.

I tightened my hands around his shirt for support as i still couldn't open my eyes and i felt exhausted. I felt myself lying on a soft surface and suddenly felt scared as Draco's arms left me.

It was as if Draco could be protected me from my invisible fears that always hovered around me. As if he could protect me from the ghosts of those who I have killed and disappointed. As if he could protect me from reality.

I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me as he whispered:"It's okay. I'm here now." With that thought in my mind i fell into darkness, only this time feeling safe.