Golden Ticket

"It's not true Curse! I would save you but I can't!" My father screamed.

"I know you can't!" I yell back. "I don't need to be saved, i can handle this like you said! I enjoy killing people! I enjoy the pain! I enjoy my life!"

"Curse..." My father whispered looking disappointed. Then all of a sudden he lifted his wand and screamed. A yellow lightening emerged from the wand, coming at me. My eyes widened and I sat up, breathing heavily.

I looked around. I was sitting in front of a chair that had loose ropes around it. The ropes that previously held a small girl.

My head felt light as I saw the bloodstains on the chair and over my body. I slowly picked myself up, walking over to a oak door that stood out like a soar thumb in the grey room.

I pushed it open, coming face to face with a small mirror that hung over a sink. I closed the door behind me and examined myself in the mirror, throwing of my hood. My face was covered in blood, along with my neck and I couldn't tell which blood was mine and which was the girls.

My red eyes seemed dull and my pitch black hair loosely hung around my shoulders, looking messy as ever. I sighed washing my face. I stripped of my clothes and stepped into the shower.

Water dribbled down my body, turning pink as it washed off the blood. When I knew I was done I stopped the shower, staring at the water as it swirled like a tornado before disappearing into God knows where.

I stepped out of the shower, clothing myself in my rags, and throwing on my cloak, covering my face so my uncle wouldn't see any of the scars, bruises and blood on my face.

I stepped out of the small room, surprised as I saw Draco standing in the middle of it, examining the blood stains on the floor. My eyes widened as he turned towards me.

"Hi..." he replied taking a step towards me. I took a step back but nodded anyway. "I-I. I'm sorry." He whispered, looking at the floor.

I opened my mouth, to say something but nothing came out. I nodded anyway. Draco looked at me and then stuffed his hands in his pockets, taking out a parchment like the one he handed my uncle.

"Here." He said, stretching his hand out towards me. I didn't move, afraid that he might curse me again.

He sighed, placing the parchment on the floor. He emerged from the room, slowly closing the door behind him. I walked towards the middle of the room, picking up the parchment.

Congratulations. You holding this parchment means that you're one of the 5 new students that will be joining Hogwarts, school of wizardry and witchcraft.

Hogwarts normally chooses about 100 children that are strong enough to join Hogwarts when their eleven. I, Albus Dumbledore decided that i should give other witches and wizards the chance, those witches and wizards who weren't lucky or strong enough to be chosen when they were 11.

You, having found this are one of the lucky five and we will welcome you here with open arms on September 1st. We will help you become a strong witch/wizard and your coming years will be enchanted by Hogwarts.

Albus Dumbledore.

"Ah..." A voice said. "Draco handed it to you like I told him to."

I looked up and saw my uncle staring down at me. I nodded at him. "So you're going to go and become the strongest witch ever known. Also, you have a mission."

I looked up at him, curious. A mission in Hogwarts? I mean, I've always seen one of its towers from here and I've always wanted to go. I knew that it was across the ocean.

"The mission is to kill the headmaster, Albus Dumbledore."

I nodded in amusement, this was a challenge and it was going to be fun. "You're not allowed to tell anybody you're my dau- I mean niece. And don't you dare tell anybody anything about what happens in here. You'll be going as Curse Riddle and no one will know your past, ok?!"

I nodded at him as he took out his wand. He mumbled a spell and there it was. A suitcase, waiting for me to take it to Hogwarts, along with a black cat sitting on top of it.

"You'll be departing tomorrow morning, remember that you can not tell anyone that you know me, also that Draco Malfoy boy must not know that your the girl that he used the curse on. Also, do me proud and don't act afraid in front of anyone, if it's necessary break their bones."

I nodded again as he pointed towards the parchment:"That's your golden ticket."

As soon as he left, the parchment swirled in the air, swooshing and swishing before turning gold and landing back in my hands.

September 1st
8:00 A.M.
Hogwarts Express
Station 9 3/4

I smiled, my uncle had told me about this. Station 9 3/4. The station I had always dreamt of and the station that my father used to talk to me about.

I looked around in me confusion. I didn't know what time it was. How would I know when it's time to go the station?

At precisely that moment I saw a leather book on top of my suitcase. It was old and dusty, but i immediately recognised it. The book of spells. I smirked as i walked up to it, searching for a spell that could somehow help me with the time.