Otatop City

Zach, my father, looked at me, his red eyes twinkling in the moonlight. "Curse my child, you can do this." He told me.

"No." I said, shaking my head. "No!" Tears streamed down my face as I clung onto my fathers arm.

"Curse, you're needed here. I'm not." He spoke softly, trying to peel my arms of of him.

"Don't leave me with uncle Mort. Please don't leave me!" I cried helplessly, screaming out to him.

"You can fight Voldemort Curse. You're Curse Riddle!" He spoke, his body slowly disappearing.

"Curse Riddle." He said again.

"Curse Riddle." The name echoed trough my mind.

"Curse Riddle!" A low growl sounded, making me sit up immediately. It wasn't my father speaking. It was my uncle.

I gulped:"Yes uncle Mort?"

He faced away from me, towards the grey cement wall. "Well Curse," He started, while pulling his black hood over him. "It's time to kill."

I nodded, jumping up to my feet. I wobbled slightly before walking to the other side of the room, where my own robe hung. Pulling it over the rags I called clothes, I walked back towards my uncle.

I yawned, stretching my back that hurt of sleeping on the floor. Uncle Mort turned around, walking towards the iron door. I followed him, the sound of my boots and his shoes slapping against the stone ground echoing in the room.

He stretched his wand out in front of, muttering a spell as the lock on the door opened, allowing us to leave the room I called mine.

We entered a large hall that was lit by candles. Here and there I could see portraits of trees, plants, animals, feathers and all kinds of other stuff. 

One of them, a raven to be precise, turned towards me. It mouthed something, and I thought I heard a faint whisper of  'Save the elixir.'

I shook my head, obviously I was imagining things. These animals couldn't speak any human language. Impossible.

Uncle Mort and I rapidly approached a fireplace, no fire was lit. Next to it, there was a small, metal object filled with ash. "Otatop City." My uncle whispered, referring to that one wizard city in London that is known for its amazing chips.

I looked down at my stomach, that faintly growled but I ignored it, stepping into the red brick fireplace. Grabbing some of the ash, I threw it into my feet, while at the same time shouting:"Otatop City!"

A green fire appeared underneath my feet, crackling. I closed my eyes as I felt as if I was in a straw, being sucked up. My breath hitched in my throat as i squeezed my eyes tighter, panick setting in my chest. Then, all of a sudden it was over.

I opened one eye, only to find myself safe on top of a stone path. I sighed of relief, opening my other eye, before taking a look around the famous Otatop City.

Small, stone houses decorated the green grasslands, while busy roads zig zagged in between them. The houses seemed quite old, as they were slightly bended and looked rusty.

I heard a small 'tick' as if a clock had just moved one of its arms and my uncle appeared in front of me. He gripped my arm, so hard I could swear a bruise was already forming.

He dragged me trough the streets, avoiding all the trafic and causing me to bump into a few objects as well as strangers on the way. Shouts of rage followed us but i ignored them, a small smirk set on my face.

"So..." My uncle said, coming to stop in front of a small house. I investigated it, as it looked different to other houses. It was made out of wood, unlike the others, and had paint peeling off of it on some places. The stone stairs, that once would've been a luxury, were crumbling away, grass peeking out of some of the gaps. The house was covered in moss and vines, making it almost impossible to spot any windows.

"Let's go!" I exclaimed. I was so ready for this. Stepping up onto the old stairs I tip toed to the front door, hoping that none of the stone would slip from underneath my feet.

I turned towards my uncle as we reached the top, stretching my hand towards him. He nodded, handing me my wooden wand.

I ran my thumb over the top, following its curves and dips while smirking like a idiot. I touched the sharp top with my index finger and a small spot of blood appeared onto the wand. I put my finger in my mouth, licking the blood away before turning towards the birch door.

I muttered a spell under my breath, and two seconds later the lock exploded and the door swung open. I pulled my hood tighter over my head, before stepping inside of the small building.

The inside was made out of dark oak. There wasn't much, just a basic living room with a rocking chair, a small table and some tea on top of the table.

I looked at my uncle who nodded in agreement as he understood my plan. "digito abire!" I exclaimed and a small smoke cloud appeared from my wand as it slowly settled itself into the tea.

"Now," Uncle Mort spoke. "That wouldn't kill who ever lived here, so today's lesson, kill somebody painfully, yet without getting caught. Get to it!" He turned on his heels and walked out of the house, wrapping a invisibility cloak around him.

I sighed, this was going to be hard. I could use a curse, but that could be detected by the ministry of magic. Poison could as well. A couple of thoughts ran trough my head until the name:'Roald Dahl' popped into it. I smirked as a plan formed in my head. Perfect.