Ron Weasley

I screamed and shot up as something soft landed on my bed. Pulling my wand over from my nightstand i stretched it out in front of me, my eyes wide. That's when i heard somebody laughing hysterically from beside me.

I turned over to see Draco rolling in the floor of laughter. My eyebrows furrowed as i looked in front of me to see my cat, casually licking its paw. I groaned, putting my wand back before flopping onto the bed. "Seriously?"

"Yeah." Draco managed to say in between laughs. "You were kind of neglecting the poor thing."

My eyes went wide in realisation that i didn't even name the thing. As if reading my thoughts Draco asked:"What's her name?"

"Fudge." I swore quietly. Then my eyes lit up. "Her name is Fudge."

Draco chuckled:"You just made that up didn't you?"

"No..." I said, stretching the 'o'. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Sure, sure." Draco scoffed playfully. "Anyway, get ready for our first class. Potions with Snape."

I sighed, shooing him out of the room before quickly changing into my second pair of unused robes. I picked up my wand and help it over my hand. A bowl with cat food appeared:"Here Fudge." I said, placing it next to my bed.

I did the same again, this time with water. Fudge purred and walked over to it as she started eating. I quickly revised the plan i made last night to kill Ron. I took a deep breath before emerging from my room. "Breakfast?" Draco questioned and i nodded my head as we walked up the stairs towards the great hall.

I glared at everybody who stared as we walked in. I took a seat next to Draco, placing a piece of Apple pie on my plate. "Hey, pssst." I heard somebody whisper.

I turned around and saw a boy with dark hair and a different skin tone staring at me. "What?" I asked, my voice harsh.

He winced slightly before continuing:"I'm Blaise. Draco's old room mate before he became a perfect."

I nodded towards him, not bothering to tell him my name. "So you're Curse?" He eventually asked. I nodded again.

"What happened yesterday?" He questioned, a curious look on his face.

"I don't know. What happened yesterday?" I said, furrowing my eyebrows. "Oh well, it's not like I care anyway." With that, I turned back, taking a piece of he delicious apple pie.

"Draco was shouting and carrying you. Plus he was crying! Draco never cries!" Blaise shout whispered.

I felt something in my chest but i decided to ignore it. "Ok? So?"

Blaise huffed:"So the question is, what happened to you?"

I rolled my eyes:"The answer is that it's none of you're business so stuff your nose in that omelet of yours instead of in other people's matters."

Blaise huffed again, but turned around anyway. I turned over to see Draco looking at me with a amassed smile playing on his lips. "What?" I snarled.

"Whoa, calm down. The thing is, girl normally throw themselves at Blaise. You told him off and he obeyed!" He yelled the last part amused as a couple of heads turned towards us.

I smirked at him:"I don't throw myself at boys. Boys throw themselves at me." I said, transforming my lips into a pout.

Draco laughed and i just grinned. I took another bite of my pie and a gulp of coffee before giving up and feeling absolutely full.

That's when the bell rang, signalling the end of breakfast and start of potions. A few people groaned as we started emerging the hall. I groaned, pushing people out of the way. That's when Draco grabbed my hand and pulled me trough all the sweaty bodies.

I stared at our hands for the whole times, as a warmth spread trough my body. "Curse?" Draco snapped me out of my thoughts and i realised that we were standing in front of the class door. I nodded at him as we both sat on our seats.

I nervously glanced over at Ron, who's gaze was fixed straight on the board. I put my hand in my pocket, taking out a small bottle. I let a small drop fall on Ron's leg without him noticing. Good thing Potter wasn't in this class, he probably would've noticed.

Two seconds later Ron started coughing uncontrollably and i quickly got out a tiny water bottle from my pocket. "Here Ron, drink some water. Don't worry I didn't open it yet!" I exclaimed, stuffing the bottle in Weasley's hand.

He looked desperate as he opened it and gulped it down. There was still some left as he tried returning it. "I'll get it after class. Also I have to talk to you about something." I whispered, hoping that Snape wouldn't notice.

"Weasley? Is your coughing fit over?" The professor said at that precise moment. Ron nodded quietly. "Good." Snape said before briskly turning back to the board and scribbling a few more formulas on it. "Copy." He ordered.

I growled and a few people groaned. I took the quill in my left hand before copying down whatever he had written on the board. "Invisibility potion." He explained. "Makes who ever drinks it go invisible for exactly one hour. It can be made stronger by adding more peacock feathers and red mushrooms."

"How useful." Draco muttered from beside me.

I grinned as put my quill down. That's when the bell rang again. "I have DADA next." I informed Draco. "You're not in my class so I'll catch up with you later." Draco nodded as he realised that his class was all the way in the other direction than my DADA.

I turned towards Ron. "Let's talk while walking." I said. He nodded as he followed me out of the classroom. "So..." I started as he handed me my bottle back. "I was going to..." I stopped as he swayed a bit.

"Woah, are you okay?" I asked, while trying to hide my smirk. He nodded weakly before swaying again. "Let me help!" I exclaimed, putting his hand over my shoulder while my other snaked behind his back. "Let's go to Madame Pomfrey!" I suggested as we hobbled towards the hospital wing.

Ron didn't speak and i knew that the powder i put in the bottle was working. "Madame Pomfrey!" I cried out as i made Ron lay down on one of the beds. "Yes?" She squealed running over. "Oh my! I know what this is! I'll get some antidote, but I have to go outside for it. I'll be right back!" And with that she hurried outside.

I quickly took out my wand as Ron looked at me with wide eyes. I pointed the wand at my hand as a knife appeared. "No..." Ron croaked out as I brought the knife towards his stomach.

Ignoring his word i pierced it right trough. He gasped, trying to breath. "I trusted you." We're his last words before his body fell limp.

I used it wand to make the knife disappear as i held my hands in front of his wound. I started crying hysterically as Madame Pomfrey returned. "Oh my god!" She yelled. "What happened?!"

"I- I- I- don't know! I was sitting and... and... then... I... he... knife... And..." I hi chord between my cries.

"Go to your class dear I'll inform your teacher." She whispered, shooing me out. I nodded sadly, emerging from the wing. As soon as I was out of earshot I started laughing. Oh god was I a amazing actor. Now, one last thing.

I raised my wand into the air as all the electricity went off. I swirled my hand around a couple of times before it came back. Proud of myself i walked towards DADA. Ron could've used some of that.