Mudbloods turn

I walked into the great hall with Draco by my side as Harry and Hermione walked up to me. "Can we talk to you Curse?" They asked.

"I don't talk to losers." I sneered, trying to push past them as Harry put his hand on my shoulder. "Get. It. Off." I hissed at him as Draco lightly growled.

"I just want to talk!" Harry exclaimed. That's when I lost control. I grabbed his neck and smashed his head onto the Gryffindor table:"Get lost half blood." I spat as Hermione rushed over to Potter.

He lifted his head as a small trail of blood trickled down from his head. "Riddle! Potter! What's going on?!" A voice boomed as Snape strode over to us. "She hit Harry's head on the table." Hermione complained.

"That is unacceptable! 10 points from gryffindor." I sniggered as he left. "This is so unfair!" Hermione exclaimed.

"Questioning a teacher? 5 points from gryffindor!" Draco butted in as I remembered that we were perfects so we could take points of off people.

"She's a perfect! You can't take points off of perfects!" Harry sneered.

"Talking rude are we Potter. Well you're not a perfect, so 10 points off of gryffindor." Harry scoffed as he grabbed Hermione's wrist and departed towards his table. "Idiots." Draco muttered as we made our way to the Slytherin table.

"That," He started as we settled. "Was epic!"

"What was?" A annoying voice squeaked. I looked over to see a girl with brownish hair and a rather pug like face, even though saying that would be offending pugs.

"None of your business Pansy. Go away." Draco scoffed. "Yeah dogface, nobody wants you here." I butted in.

"You're talking to Pansy Parkinson!" She cried out, looking at is in disbelief.

"Oh? Let me see how many rats asses i give." I looked up to the ceiling:"One, one and a half," I turned back towards her. "Oh look! They flew away!"

Blaise sniggered as the two boys sitting opposite of us, I heard they're names were Crabbe and Goyle, burst out laughing. "Yeah, they probably flew away because they got scared of you're face!" Pansy screeched.

"Oh? Well then I suggest you join them, before my face spits out some very dangerous words." I replied. Pansy let out a scream of frustration before stomping off.

I grinned as the boys laughed so hard, tears sprang out of their eyes. Just as i took a few sips of the milk in front of me, the bell went. "Potions." I sighed, following Draco out of the crowd.

As we reached the classroom, my brain was full on thinking of a plan to destroy Grangers life. There was one thing that I could do, but it was dangerous and not fully risk free. Good thing the Timus Stillium curse was undetectable.

I finally took a seat next to Draco, glancing next to me and expecting Ron to show up any minute. Somewhere behind me I heard rustling and a soft meow. Thinking that it was my imagination, i ignored it.

"As professor Umbridge thinks that we should only be doing theory, unfortunately, we have to. She has been sent here to inspect the school and almost everything is in her power. So open your books at page 149." He spoke slowly and clearly, as if hinting something.

"This is not fair! What's the use of potions if we can't brew them?!" Draco exclaimed from next to me.

"You dare to question the teacher? That mr. Malfoy, is unacceptable! 10 points from gryffindor!" Snape exclaimed as some chuckled while others groaned and scoffed.

"Professor, we haven't done anything wrong, why points from gryffindor?" Mud blood spoke up in her usual teachers pet voice.

"You're breathing in professor Snape's class mud blood. Unacceptable!" I gasped to add a dramatic effect as those around me chuckled.

"Granger! Riddle! Don't talk without raising your hand! 10 points from gryffindor!" He boomed and I couldn't help the huge grin that spread across my face as I high fived Draco.

The lesson went painfully slow as we talked about splash potions and how to use them. The next period was divination, in which I realised that I forgot to read the sheet of paper that professor Trelawney had gave me. I shrugged it off as we learned about how it was possible to read each other's hands, we never got a chance to try it out as Umbridge walked in and wanted to get her hand read. Her future was dark apparently.

As the end of classes rolled by, I grinned, perfect time to put my plan in action. It was mudbloods turn and she better watch out.

I roamed the halls, casually talking to Draco when i saw mudblood and Potter rounding a corner, walking into the hall. They hadn't seen us and I took advantage of that. I shifted slightly, so I was walking right in front of mudblood as I bumped into her, both our books sprawling over the floor.

"Oh my god!" I shrieked. "I touched a mudblood!"

Granger looked up at me, her eyes ablaze. "What did you call me?"

"Oh you know, mudblood." I repeated in a very annoying tone.

"You pure bloods are no better." She retorted.

"Oh but darling we are. We are so much stronger than you mudbloods." I said in a sickly sweet voice.

"Oh no you're not, Harry here is the boy who lived! He's a half blood yet one of the strongest wizards around!" She exclaimed.

"Oh mudblood, talking of you're boyfriend are we?"

"Harry is just a friend!" She screeched.

"Oh but it surely doesn't seem that way." I snarled, slightly annoyed about how we were going off topic.

"Ugh just shut up idiot."

"How about you make me?" I questioned, pulling out my wand, hoping that she won't need any convincing.  I was right, as she drew her own wand as Draco and Potters eyes went wide. Just as Grangers wand was in front of her, I screamed Timus Stillium and everything stopped.

I walked over to Grangrer, taking her wand from her hand. I screamed crucio, flicking her wand after which I put it back in her hand. I walked back to where I was standing as everything suddenly started and pain overwhelmed me.

All sounds were blocked off as I screamed and blood poured out of my body. Somewhere I heard a male voice shout stop, before I fell onto the ground.

I coughed up blood as my vision became normal. Draco rushed over to my side, cursing at Granger. He helped me get up as i saw professor McGonaggal appear in the hall:"Oh my oh my!" She exclaimed, rushing over. "What happened here?"

"Granger used a unforgivable curse on Curse." Draco gritted.

McGonaggal gasped:"Is this true?"

"I don't know how it happened, I just drew my wand and then, I don't know, it just happened!" Granger tried to explain herself as tears streamed out of her eyes. I saw Potter look at her with wide eyes filled with disappointment.

"This is unacceptable! 100 points from gryffindor! I will send you up to the headmaster." She turned towards us. "Mr. Malfoy, would you please escort ms. Riddle to the Slytherin common room, I will send miss Pomfrey there." With that she walked away, Potter and mudblood following her.

Draco picked me up, which he had done several times before, and he carried me towards the Slytherin common room when again I heard meowing.