Malfoy's Locket.

"So..." Draco started as he sat on one of the couches in the Slytherin common room. "How are we going to get the book back from Potter?"

I pulled the silver blanket tighter over myself. "I don't get it Draco. You can just by a new book and I get that you want revenge from Potter cause I do to but he'll just say that it's his book, since anybody can buy one."

Draco groaned, putting his hand over his head. Then he leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees:"It's not the book I care about."

"Then what?" I asked, closing the book I was reading and sitting straighter.

"The Malfoy locket. He's got the Malfoy locket." He answers hesitantly.

"The Malfoy locket..." I murmured, thinking where I heard that before. Then it hit me, I had read about it in the book I just put away. I quickly picked it back up, searching trough the pages until I found the photo of the Malfoy locket. I slapped the page:"Here!"

Draco shuffled over, raising an eyebrow

"The Malfoy locket has been in the family since 1714" I read. "It is known to be passed on to the youngest son of the family, who will give it to his wife. Many say it is just a family jewel, but legend has it that it will shield those that deserve it from harm. Apparently it was found next to the Malfoy dragon, which was loyal to the Malfoy's until it mysteriously disappeared..."

"Is it true then?" I ask.

"What?"

"The legend. Is it true?" I repeated.

"I don't know..." Draco muttered, lost in thoughts. "I don't know."

"We need to get it back." I spoke. "We need to get it back from Pothead." As if to add a dramatic effect, I slammed the book shut, putting it next to me, before standing up.

"Okay..." Draco uttered slowly, standing up. "But how?"

The question hit me like a bludger in the face as I slowly say back down. "I know how," I spoke quickly. "I just can't tell you or I'll have to kill you!"

"Right." He stetched out the 'I', while rolling his eyes as he sat next to me. We both sat there, lost in thoughts when all of a sudden I jumped up:"I GOT IT!"

🐍🐍🐍

"This is not a good plan Curse." Draco whispered from behind me.

"Hush, it's perfect!" I shushed him as we walked over towards the fat lady. She saw us two coming and she grabbed the glass next to her. "Fortuna Major." I said.

"Wait, wait!" The fat lady exclaimed. Then she started singing, horribly. And louder. And louder until she was screaming! I clutched my ears after which she finally gave up and smashed the glass on the wall behind her. "I did it! I did it!" She yelled.

"Fortuna Major." I repeated, rolling my eyes.

"Alright, alright." She sighed, finally letting us trough.

"She can not sing!" Draco exclaimed as I agreed with him:"I know right!"

Both of us clutched the orange shawls that where draped across our faces tighter, so all that could be seen were our eyes. "Again, this is a bad idea." Draco whispered as we took the stairs up to the boy's dormitory.

Earlier that day we had frightened Neville into telling us the password and Potters dorm number before using a memory charm that only removed memory of what happened an hour ago.

"Draco!" I whisper shouted as I found Harry's dorm. He walked over to me, nodding as I slowly pushed open the door. We both flinched as it creaked and I quickly opened it fully, trying to stop the noise as quick as possible.

I casted a spell as some smoke appeared from my wand and flew into the glass of water on the nightstand. Luckily, like I had guessed, Potter wasn't in the room, he was probably out there, exploring and looking for danger.

I stepped into the dorm, that was very clean and neat to my surprise. There were a couple of beds in it and that confused me until I realised that I had my own room since I was a perfect. I muttered a spell under my breath as the tip of my wand started glowing.

I waved it around, realising that there was nobody in the other beds. Good. "Come on." I whispered. "You look over that side, I'll search this side." As if on instinct, the first thing that I did was look under his pillow. Nothing.

I searched around, throwing his bed sheets around, making night stands tumble over, shuffling trough clothes, food, even books. I heard footsteps near us as we both searched desperately, it was no where. Not wanting to give up, I kept searching. That's when I saw it, a book covered with sweets. "Purebloods" the title read.

"Draco!" I whisper yelled. I held up the book as his eyes glowed. That's when the door swung open. I grabbed Draco's hand and ran for the window when a voice stopped me:"What have we got here? Two arrogant spoiled brats stealing?" Potter.

I sat down on the edge of the open window, my face towards the room and my back towards the outside where icy wind hit me. Draco hesitated but followed my example. "Stealing?" I asked in a sickly sweet voice. "We're just taking back what's ours!"

"Give that back Riddle. You can't escape, the window is too high up." He said smugly. I couldn't help but roll my eyes. A book flew towards us as I expertly dodged it. Another one came at me as I dove left. A brown one neared and this time i stretched my hand, catching it.

Potters face went pale. "Give that back." He slowly said, nearing us. "You want it?" I asked. "How about... No!" And with that I tightly grabbed Draco's hand, throwing myself and him backwards.

He yelled as I pulled out my wand, murmuring a spell at him but being too late for myself. I watched as he hovered above the ground for a few seconds before landing. I landed next to him, on a knee, a foot and a fist.

Draco's eyes went wide as I rolled mines and grabbed his hand, running back towards our rooms.