Chapter 13

As I sat outside pouting my heart out, the door clicked and I heard footsteps. Then the footsteps stopped beside me.

  "Stand up sweetheart."

I picked my head up and saw a hand. I grabbed it and stood up.

  "What happened in there?" Prince said.

  "I have nothing to wear for tonight." I said to him sadly.

Prince burst into laughter. He was really cracking up! I was getting upset.

  "That's not funny why are you laughing at me?" I barked at him.

  "Are all women really like this?" He said through his laughter.

  "YES WE ARE NOW STOP LAUGHING YOU CRAZY WEIRDO!"

He calmed down a little.

  "Ok ok I'm sorry. Let's go get you something pretty to wear." He said still laughing. We went back inside and stayed on the lower level of the compound. We made a left turn which lead down a narrow hallway. At the end there was a lone white door with a gold knob. Prince knocked twice and opened the door. He grabbed my hand and led me in. The room was white and bright. It looked almost like a huge walk in closet. Except this closet wasn't an ordinary closet. This closet was equipped with tailors. They each stopped what they were doing and stood up to greet Prince.

  "Good evening boss!" The one woman said.

  "How ya doin' Shelly?" Prince replied.

  "Here's the sketch for your opening act of the tour sir." She said.

  "Cool! I'll look at that in a moment but first I want to introduce you to my guest of honor Erinalia."

I smiled at the woman as she shook my hand.

  "That's a pretty name! Very different! I like it!" She said.

  "Thanks! But you can just call me Erin." I said to the tailor still smiling.

Prince then interjected.

  "Can you get some measurement for her? She needs something for the party tonight and make it nice." He said to her.

  "No problem! We'll sketch it and have it ready in 45!" She said elated.

I couldn't believe that he could just pull a dress for me tailor made in 45 minutes. Now that's just unheard of. She measured me and I met Prince out in the hallway. He grabbed my hand and took me back out to the lobby.

  "Come this way." He said. "I'll show you where you'll be sleeping tonight."

  "Wait! I have a room here too?" I asked him.

  "Unless you wanted to sleep in a two star hotel I can-"

I stopped him.

  "And I'm the puzzle!" I giggled.

  "I know I'm just kidding. I wouldn't do that. I want you as comfortable as possible. Besides I have a surprise for you later one."

  "Ooooh I like surprises!"

  "Good. You look like the type can be easily surprised."

I gave him a nod and he put out his arm. I grabbed on.

  "Shall we then?" He said as he raised his eyebrows.

  "We shall!" I said.