House of Pranks

Gabby's POV:

We took Gavin and Caleb's phone and headed to the store to buy a ton of large paper bowls, a lot of spicy chilli, spices, a bottle of chocolate syrup, a bottle of cinnamon maple syrup, lots of super glue, and a gallon of milk. This is going to be fun. Then, we make a stop at the pet store and buy a realistic looking fake spider. Now, we get to work. Mikayla told us that the boys are going to be spending the day at Caleb's place "relaxing". Which means they are going to watch a movie and then have food contests sometime after one, as she explained. It's what they do every time they "relax".

Anyways, one thing I know is that Caleb loves ice cream, and right after he eats it he drinks milk. I only know this because my cousin was one of his poor victims. He made her think she was the one for him, then completely ignores her and moves on to the next girl. Like, who does that? It's sick!

"This will show them," Mikayla says and we all high five.

It is still eleven in the morning. We park just around the corner of the street where Caleb's house is located. Luckily, it is the last house on the street and there are trees around it, so we are hidden. Caleb has a large one story house. I'm nervous we will get caught, but they deserve it.

We pour the spices into the milk and shake it to mix it really well. I dump out the chocolate syrup and fill the bottle with cinnamon maple syrup.

"Here you go," I say.

I hand the milk and 'chocolate' syrup to Mikayla, and she and Emily go off. Meanwhile, Kailee and I take two trips to get the paper bowls and four large juggs of chilli right outside Caleb's bedroom window, along with the spider. Another thing I know is that their windows were always opened. I peaked into the window to make sure no one is inside.

"Clear," I whisper to Kailee.

She nods and climbs into the window. I hand her Caleb's and Gavin's phone and a peice of paper the says: With love, The 'Good' Girls ;)

Kailee places the items on Caleb's bed and I start filling the large bowls with the chilli, while Kailee super glues them on the floor. We have just enough bowls and chilli to cover the entire room. That's a whole lot of chilli and bowls. We finish in around forty-five minutes and meet the girls at the car. We leave as soon as we all have our seat belts on. We have created 'The House of Pranks'.

Caleb's POV:

"It's time for ice cream!" I say as the guys and I walk into the kitchen. I pull out the ice cream from the freezer and the milk from the fridge.

"Finally, I'm hungry," Isaiah says.

Michael's phone rings. "Hello?" he answers it and walks into the hallway.

"Do you think he's finally got the new girl?" Isaiah asks.

"Oh, yeah. He was talking to her all yesterday. It's why he had me in charge of the prank," Gavin says as I scoop ice cream into my mouth. Gavin grabs a spoon and shoves icecream in his mouth.

"You mean the one you failed at," I laugh and he punches me in the arm. Then he smiles at the wall before snapping back into reality. Weird. We talk some more and few minutes later, Michael is back.

"The new girl?" Isaiah asks.

"Yeah, she's totally into me" Michael replies.

"She's also extremely clingy," Gavin adds and we all laugh. We have a long conversation about who knows what; we kept switching topics. I pour milk into a cup. I take a sip and spit it out.

"What the heck it this?" I say, holding my glass up in the air. I see little red flakes inside the milk. What? How are there spices inside the milk?

"Are though pepper spice flakes?" Isaiah asks. I was a little suprised that he knew what the were, but then again, his mom his one of the world's top chefs. He takes it and tries it, before spitting it out. "Yep." He grabs a spoonful of ice cream and shoves it in his mouth as I do the same. The cold helps.

"That's weird," Gavin says, after he has finished laughing at us.

Michael is still laughing. Then, he sighs. "Come on guys, it can't be that bad." I pour him a cup and hand it to him. He takes it confidently, then quickly goes to the sink and spits it out.

I laugh. "Not that bad, huh?" I say and Isaiah and Gavin laugh with me.

"Gavin, you havn't had any," Michael says.

"Sure, give me," he says and I hand him a cup. He drinks it and then spits it out. "That's awful. Who puts spice in milk?"

Isaiah's eyes widen.

"What?" I ask him.

Then, he shrugs. "I don't know who could've done it," Isaiah replies.

"Come on," I say as I head over to my room. I realize that I have no clue where I put my phone. I probably left it in my room. The guys follow me. My door was already open and I see a lot of bowls of chilli that covered every inch if my floor. I'm my bed I see two phones. I recognize them as mine and Gavin's. There is also a... spider! I hate spiders!

"How the-? What the-" I say.

"Who? What are we supposed to do with this chilli?" Gavin asks.

"Eat it?" Michael suggests. He dips his finger into one of the bowls and puts it in his mouth. "That's spicy and tastes off." He tries to pick it up. "It's also glued to the floor."

"Well, then we have no choice then to walk through it," I say. I walk over to the closet and take out a pair of diving fins and put them on.

"What are those for?" Isaiah asks.

"I'm not getting all of that on my shoes," I reply. I start to walk, crushing the bowls under my feet, and soon enough I reach my bed. I get my phone and toss Gavin his. I throw the spider into one of the chilli bowls and read the note left. With love, The 'Good' Girls ;)

I should have known it was them.

"It was the girls," I tell the rest.

Gavin and Michael almost laugh.

"Mikayla, Emily, Gabby, and Kailee were able to pull this off, impossible," Gavin says.

"And yet, possible," I say, holding up the note.

"Unbelievable," Gavin says.

Isaiah doesn't seem that shocked.

"So, now we get them back," Michael says, crossing his arms over his chest.