Big Fat Cute Jerk!

Emily's POV:

The last bell rang. I walk calmly to the parking lot, while inside I am jumping for joy. I'm hanging out with Adam after school. He's super cute and super nice. I talked to him some more throughout the day. I ride my motorcycle to Milkshake Palace. I arrive just as a blue mustang does. The mustang parks and I park right next to it. I turn off the motor engine and take off my black helmet and gently fix my hair in the mirror attatched to my motorcycle.

"You didn't tell me you ride motorcycles," says a familiar voice. Adam gets out of the blue mustang.

"Yeah. By the way, nice mustang," I smile.

He returns the smile. "Nice bike. Shall we go inside?"

"Yes, we shall," I say.

We walk inside. The Milkshake Palace was a regular sized cafe. It has tiedye walls and bright green tables with matching chairs. I love this place. The girls and I hang out here a lot. It's a popular teen hang out. I greet the person at the cash register, Marsha, and I order a blueberry milkshake for myself and Adam orders a salted caramel and pays for our two smoothies. I thank him as we are handed our smoothies.

"No problem," Adam smiles.

We walk over to a two people table and sit.

"So, Adam, tell me about yourself," I say sipping my blueberry milkshake. It was my favorite flavor here.

Adam starts descibing himself. He sounds pretty interesting. He's been to forty-five starts here in the U.S. He has an older brother. He's a red belt in karate. He used to take ballet, which made us both laugh because he said that the tights were way too tight. He told me a few more things about himself. "Now, what about you? Tell me about yourself, Emily."

"Well..." I start. I tell him that I have two baby cousins that I babysit at times. I say that I have been a dancer since I was four, along with Mikayla. I tell him that I've only been to two starts, Ohio and New York, each for dance competition. I say a few more things, like how I won the school spelling bee in fifth grade and still brag about it today and how I used to play soccer. After that we talk about funny moments in our lifes. We had a lot of laughs. We were there for about two hours just exchanging stories. We finish up our smoothies and walk out of the store.

"Well, that was fun," Adam smiles.

"Yeah," I return the smile.

"Say, you wanna hang out again? I was think dinner, Friday night, if you're not busy?" Adam asks.

"Sure, can't wait. Where?" I ask.

"I friend told me about this place called L'amour. Or is that to fancy?" Adam asks nervously.

"Nope, it's good. It's a date," I smile and head over to my motorcycle. "What time?"

"Seven?" Adam asks.

"Perfect, I'll meet you there" I reply, putting on my helmet. I then ride out of the parking lot.

I arrive at my drive way. My mom's car wasn't here, so I assume she's still at work. Typical. I walk up my stairs and head to my bedroom. Adam was practically perfect. Almost too perfect, but then I would be over thinking it. I lay on my bed for a while, just thinking. I pull out my phone and text Mikayla after a while.

Best thing ever! -Emily

What? Was it that new boy Adam? -Mikki

Yes -Emily. I text her about our kind of sort of date with the milkshakes. Then, I tell her how we are going out again on Friday to L'amour.