Meeting the Gang

Ponyboy: He was very, very cautious about you meeting the others. Well, not his brothers, because they'd be fine. And it wasn't like you were dating, you were just friends for now. One day, there was a big test coming up soon, so the two of you decided to study early, and get ahead. He invited you over, and you excepted. When you got there, you were greeted by his older brothers. You liked everyone of the gang, especially Sodapop, Pony's older brother, who was handsome. But, you didn't like Steve. Who thought you were just another tag along.

     Johnny: Ever since he got jumped, you were close friends. One day, he decided it was time for you to meet some other friends, his gang. You were also cautious about the situation, not knowing what was going to happen. But, everyone was nice, and it wasn't killing and gore. So you calmed down and settled in. You became instant friends with Johnny's younger friend, Ponyboy. You both shared an interest with writing, and books. Although, you were weary of Dallas Winston, and trouble was written all over him.

   Sodapop: You came by the DX one day, and Soda invited you, to what he called 'a little get together.' You were unaware of what this meant, but you didn't want to be rude, or turn him down, so you agreed. Once the two of you got there, you were greeted with six other boys. Who all looked around the similar age. They all had different personalities, and that's what made it fun. You chatted with Keith, aka Two-Bit, and you literally laughed your head off. Becoming friends with him. Although, Soda's older brother Darry, was giving you a cold stare.

   Steve: After your little trip to Dairy Queen, Steve offered to take you home, but he said he needed to make a stop first. You agreed, and hopped in his car. He stopped the car in the driveway of a small, beat up house. You didn't want to stay in the car all by yourself, so you followed him. Inside were six other boys, rough housing, and goofing off. They instantly noticed you and questioned Steve. You started chatting with some of them, especially Dallas 'Dally' Winston, who was smoking, and also hilarious. But this other younger kid, Ponyboy, kept interrupting, the glaring at you. You didn't like this so you growled something under your breath.

  Dally: He was actually grateful for what you did, about him getting drunk. One night, since you two were friends, we're trying to find something to do. You told him, no one Buck's parties for awhile. And he tried arguing, but you won. He told you that if he couldn't go to Buck's party, then he'd have a party himself. You agreed, and he promised he wouldn't get drunk. He invited the gang, no one else. You were social but, everyone was in their own conversations, so you found Johnny sitting alone. You decided to talk to him, and he was super sweet, and not to mention, adorable. Sometimes you had to remind Two-Bit not to he too drunk, to put away his switchblade, and tell Darry to stop yelling.

   Two-Bit: Usually after school, Two-Bit walked you home. You knew he was a greaser, but you didn't care. You weren't a Soc. Or a greaser. So all your 'friends' made fun of you. Leaving Two-Bit as your only real friend. He didn't like seeing you alone, so he decided to take you over to meet some of his friends. Once you got there, you met all of them. Steve Randle and you both liked cars, and fixing things. So he was glad to share with you things he knew. Sodapop, was always trying to get your attention, or flirt with you, or make clumsy mistakes. You were annoyed by this.

   Darry: Since knowing the Curtis brothers, you hadn't met the gang. So, both Soda and Pony decided it was time for you to meet them. Darry didn't like the sound of this, but he finally gave in. Once the rest arrived, you first started talking with everyone. Although, you mostly stuck around Ponyboy, and Johnny. Asking them questions, and they asked you ones as well. You didn't necessarily hate anyone, but you were a little suspicious of Steve, and Dallas.

         ~Yeah, I don't know why anyone would hate Johnny. And these people you don't necessarily hate, you just haven't really known them very well. So, don't worry, you'll warm up once you get to know them! Also, I hope you are enjoying! And, please feel free to request preferences, but they might take awhile since I'm doing kinda a story line. Don't forget to vote and comment! Stay Gold ⚜💛