Spring Activites

Ponyboy: He'd be so excited to take you to prom! And sunrises and sunsets of course!

Johnny: Even though he was timid about storms, you'd love going outside and playing in the rain.

Sodapop: *sighs happily* Ahh the season of love. He'd take you on long walks, and you'd go on cute little dates, he'd love you wearing dresses.

Steve: He'd love going to rodeos with you, but he also loved just cruising around with you as well. Sometimes you two would just sit in the Curtis's backyard together and talk.

Dally: Party, parties and more parties. Spring fling parties are the best for Dally-but don't worry you'll make sure he behaves himself.

Two-Bit: He's so excited that the Nightly Double is back open. Sometimes all the snow from winter annoys him, he loves the fresh and new spring air and takes you to movies every night. Although it can get chilly, he makes sure to bring his leather jacket.

Darry: Too much pollen in Spring, but he still likes it. Finally getting outside, working out and playing football. You also love seeing his arms again after winter, he loves seeing you in dresses as well. Sometimes you go to the park on nights he's not buys and kinda just hand out, and act like kids again.