Who says I love you first, and when

Ponyboy: He says it first. It was a chilly, but otherwise beautiful fall afternoon. You remember it being super colorful with all the leaves falling. You had a scarf, jacket, and some jeans on, while Ponyboy wore a shirt sleeve shirt and jeans. You could tell he was cold so you wrapped your scarf around him. You sat in the lot, and he whispered,"I love you,"in your ear, as a smile lit up your face.

   Johnny: You said it first. Winter was harsh, and freezing. You had noticed that Johnny didn't have a winter coat, or anything like that. So you went out and bought some. You wanted to surprise him, so you left them in a box next to the lot, hoping he would find them. Sure enough, next day, you heard a snowball hit your window. You hastily woke up, and darted over. You smiled to see Johnny in his winter gear. You put on a coat, some jeans, mittens, scarf, and a hat, and bolted out the door, falling into his arms. "Thank you so much Y/N!", he warmly greeted you, you could see tears forming in his eyes. That's how thankful he was! "Oh Johnny Cade, I love you."

Sodapop: You both say it at the exact same time. You were at his house, and you had a huge pillow fight. So the house was a mess. And Soda didn't want Darry being mad at you, or him. So you cleaned it up as fast as you could, helping him shove all the pillows and blankets in a closet. "Y/N come help!", he yelled as you came in the closet, to see a mound full of pillows. The door slammed and locked behind you. "Looks like we're stuck,"you decided. He laughed,"At least we're stuck together." He leaned in closer to you, wrapping his arms around your waist. You both opened your mouths,"I love you." "Jinx!", he yelled,"You owe me a soda!" You laughed,"Soda-you'd be drinking yourself!"

   Steve: You say it first. He had bought you both ice cream, and you were sitting on the porch of the Curtis's house. He was waiting for Soda. You talked for awhile, and sometimes joking around. Then when he turned to face you, he had icecream all over his face. You couldn't help laughing,"Randle-you've got chocolate on your face." He flushed,"Oh come on, again?" You nodded, trying to hold in laughter, as he became more frustrated. You put a hand on his cheek,"And that's why I love you."

  Dally: You say it first. After he came to your rescue the other day with the Socs, you had stayed at Buck's, in the bedroom on the upper floor. Most of your wounds were healing, and you wanted to get back on your own feet without Dally constantly nagging. "I just don't want you getting hurt,"he constantly reminded you. You knew this was true, but you would be fine. But you carried a blade from now on. Dally sat down next to you. You took his hands,"I know you want to keep me safe, and I love you for that. But Dally I'll be fine, I promise."

Two-Bit: He says it first. It was Two-Bit's birthday tomorrow. You had gotten everything planned. You got chocolate cake, and two tickets to Disneyland. Which were not cheap. The ones to DisneyWorld were even more expensive! So Disneyland would be fine. That morning you turned Mickey on the TV, and woke him up. He looked around the room, and saw you holding a chocolate cake. "Happy Birthday Two-Bit!" He beamed a smile, and set the chocolate cake down, as you held out the tickets. His face lit up like the Fourth of July. Then he screamed like a girl. He pulled you into a huge hug,"Oh Y/N I love you so much this is the best birthday present I've ever gotten in my life!"

  Darry: He says it first. Since Darry works at roofing houses. It takes work. And you've gotta be strong. He hurts himself all the time. But he came home one night, without any cuts, or bruises, his back was just killing. You offered to help him, he didn't refuse. You massaged his back for awhile, til he told you it felt better. You smiled, and walked off. Later that night, the light flickered on next to you, and you rolled over to see Darry. "Y/N I just want to tell you how thankful I am to you. You've healed my wounds, both inside and out. I may not show it all the time, but I care about you, so much. I love you."

    ~Woo! Those were super long! Another request from FangirlFrazier but I am happy to take them! I hope you all enjoyed! Also these are preferences-not imagines. I will be taking preference requests! Not imagines. Thanks! Stay Gold 💛~