Who Catches You Kissing

Ponyboy: You two would be in his room, thinking you'd be alone. But Sodapop was secretly watching you both in the crack of the door, giggling to himself.

                 Johnny: He didn't really "catch" you kissing, he was "supervising" you two, as you made out in the lot. Johnny was shy when kissing, however Dallas would be there giving him this look. This smirk.

                 Sodapop: Definitely Steve. Steve would be overly jealous of you with Sodapop. Not to say that he wanted to be with Sodapop (All you Steviepop shippers out there 😉) But he just wanted his best friend back. He would stand inside the DX and stare at you two making out outside in the car, or behind the DX. He glared. Death. Glared. At you.

                 Steve: I know everyone is thinking it's gonna be Soda. But no. Pony. Pony's always not really cared for Steve that much. And Steve doesn't really care for Pony either. Pony claims that Steve stole you from him. It however was only once that Pony saw you two kissing, and that was at a rodeo after it was over. It broke his heart.

                Dallas: Johnny, right? Nope. It was Darrel. Darry always looked out for you, especially since he didn't trust Dallas. He snuck over to Buck's one night, to make sure he was kept in line. When he saw Tim flirting with you, he was glad when Dallas stepped in and protected you. Then Dallas dragged you into a kiss, and Darry beamed.

                Two-Bit: Sweet little Johnnycakes was in the lot, smoking and minding his own business when he heard some weird noises, and turned around to see you and Keith Mathews making out. He blushed heavily and recoiled in disgust and ran off.

                Darry: Darrel carried you into the kitchen and set you on the counter, wrapping his loving strong arms around your waist and giving a deep kiss. Two-Bit cackled from the other room and shoved some cake into his mouth, watching you two, amused.