What he likes best about you (physically)

Ponyboy: He adores your beautiful eyes! He loves when you greet him, or when your talking about something. Your eyes just seem to sparkle, glitter and shine.

      Johnny: The one thing he can't live without, is you. And what does he love when he sees you? That bright smile that you wear on your face. No matter what has happened, or where you are, you always carry a smile, and it seems to melt his heart. He thinks your smile can light up a room that's pitch black.

      Sodapop: He thought one of the cutest things about you, was your waist. Since you worked together, sometimes you'd be fixing something, and he'd run up from behind and hug you waist, or even pick you up.

      Steve: He loved your adorable height. You were a little smaller then him, meaning shorter, but not too short, so he was still taller then you. He loved this because he catch you off guard by scooping you up in his arms.

      Dally: It's Dallas, what are you gonna expect. But, he thinks your legs are hot. He loves how you strut your stuff, and don't care what other people think. He also loves when you sit on his lap and wrap your legs around his waist.

      Two-Bit: This may seem obvious, but your laugh. He just finds it so sweet and irresistible. He really loves it when your laughing at his jokes. Even your voice soothes him. All he needs from you is a little laugh, and you'll be happy to give it to him.

      Darry: He finds it sweet when your cheeks turn red. So, cheeks. No-not those kind of cheeks, I mean the cheeks on your face-jeez! Anyway! He loves kissing you on the cheeks, and he really likes it when you start blushing. Even if you come home from work, exhausted, he still finds it adorable that your cheeks are rosy.