What you both do together

Ponyboy: Sometimes go to the Dingo, go to the movie theater, write stories, read books, go on adventures. Cute little things like that.

  Johnny: Star gaze, take long walks, cuddle, smoke, play cards, watch sunsets and sunrises, you read to him sometimes.

  Sodapop: Goof off at work-when you're supposed to be working, laying around the house. Having huge pillow fights, building forts. And after a long day, snuggling.

Steve: Teaching you everything he knows, driving around town, getting into fights on purpose. Arm wrestling, he lets you win. Occasionally playing cards. Then watching Tv with his arms around your waist.

Dally: Getting drunk, partying, smoking, you bailing him out of jail. You trying to teach him how to drive properly, and going to Dairy Queen.

Two-Bit: Eating chocolate cake and drinking beer. Sometimes getting drunk. He gets you a new switchblade. Joking around all the time, even with Socs. Watching Mickey Mouse all day.

  Darry: You help him clean the house, with music that is on loud speakers. Usually it's pop or rock. Then when your cooking something you always end up blowing up the microwave. When he tries to be serious, or you do, you find yourselves end up laughing.