First Kiss

Ponyboy: You sat on his lap, while he was reading a book, his favorite, Gone With the Wind, outloud. It was a romantic scene, he paused and looked at you. You told him you liked the part. He asked why, and you replied with,"Because it's reality,"and with that you placed a gentle and smooth kiss on his lips.

   Johnny: Tonight wasn't a starry night. It was almost pitch black outside, and the moon glowed an ominous shade. The wind wasn't blowing at all. There were no sounds to be heard. It terrified you, as you sat next to Johnny shivering. You wanted to cry, you were so scared. You were both freezing and horrified. Johnny soon took notice and pulled you close to him, as he too was scared. You both sat clinging onto each other. Then an owl hooted, causing Johnny to fall, taking you with him. And your lips crashed together, and stayed like that for awhile. Until you realized what had happened. After that, you weren't as scared anymore.

Sodapop: You were helping Soda at the DX one morning, helping unload snacks, pop, etc.. Some guy walked in, and you went to the cash register to help. He started flirting with you, and you thought nothing of it. But Soda did, and he was getting fed up with it. He darted over to you,and pulled you in close by your waist, and passionately kissed you. It wasn't rough, but sparks flew. The guy left after that, and never came back.

Steve: You were having one of the worst possible days, ever. Since working at the DX, you had to get there early. Your alarm clock wasn't working, and your car wouldn't start. Making you run to work, while you still looked like a mess. Boss was mad. After work Steve drove you home. Before you could get out, he grabbed your hand. You explained to him how awful the day had been going. A smirk spread across his face,"I know how to make it better,"he pulled you in to kiss. It was a deep kiss, but yet soothing.

   Dally: Today of all days? Today, you were walking home alone. Usually Dally walks with you to make sure no one hurts you. Big mistake. Some Socs got ahold of you, and started beating you. Dally of course came to the rescue, but he missed beating the Socs. You was mad, pissed even, then you had ever seen him before. You told him to calm down, he replied,"There's only one way." You didn't quite know what he meant by this. He leaned in closer to you, and you went in. The kiss was a little rough, but there was something about it, that didn't want you to break away.

   Two-Bit: Mickey was always on TV, right? Nope. Not today. And Two-Bit was whining and complaining the whole day. He wasn't even joking around, you offered to take him places to get his mind off of it. But nope. So you were at the Curtis's reading a book on the couch. While Two-Bit was on the floor throwing a temper tantrum. "Keith!", you finally yelled. He let out a sigh, came and sat next to you. Without warning, you pressed your lips to his. It wasn't smooth, but it was sweet. "Now, please be quiet,"you told him with a laugh.

   Darry: He had just come home from work, exhausted. So exhausted when he came in, he collapsed, on the floor. He was overheated and had a bad headache. You helped him to his feet, and got an ice pack. He laid down on the couch, while you sat by him. He eventually fell asleep, or so you thought. You couldn't help but stare, and smile. When no one was around you planted a peck on his lip, to your surprise he kissed back. It was heart melting. "Now I'm really overheated."

     ~This was a requested preference from FangirlFrazier ! I hope you enjoyed, and if there are any other preference requests, I will happily take them! Thanks! Stay Gold 💛!~