What He Likes To Do At The Beach

Ponyboy: He likes doing a lot of things. He'll swim for awhile, and then you and him might help Johnny with a sandcastle. Then he'll dry off and read, hoping Two-Bit won't throw sand at him.

              Johnny: He's a bit timid of water, so you'd try and help him swim, then once he got the hang of it, he'd be swimming none stop. Once he got tired he'd like to go build a sandcastle with you. And Two-Bit would know better not to throw sand.

            Sodapop: Tanning. Tanning. More tanning. You'd have to put sunscreen on him, he would just complain about it. About how cold, and pale it was, and that he wasn't going to get tan. Then him and Steve would argue about who had the best body.

          Steve: He'd let you bury him in the sand, then you guys would eat a lot of chocolate cake together. He and Soda would argue about who has the better swim body a lot.

       Dallas: Well before he came to the beach or pool. He would he like: "Tanning is for losers, lemme just get a spray tan." Well bad idea, now he looks like Donald Trump. Then Two-Bit would throw a bunch of sand at him and scream,"We'll build a wall around him!" Which just led to Dallas chasing him.

     Two-Bit: He'd throw sand at everyone except Johnny, and he'd put ice cups down Darrel's swim trunks. Speaking of which, he had Mickey Mouse print swim trunks.

    Darry: He brought a picnic basket for you, and everyone to share. But once he started eating. There was sand in all of the food. Except the cake which Steve was already eating. Then he would drag you out into the water and play the color game, you got dunked a lot.

     Enjoy? Please feel free to request the next preference! Would love to hear!