How he Proposes

Ponyboy: He would propose on a fall morning, while the two of you were in the park. The leaves were all different shades of beautiful colors. He loved you so much, and couldn't explain it any better way, so he got down on one knee,"Y/N... I can't even explain to tell you how much I love you.. Will you-", you didn't even let him finish and hugged him tightly,"Yes!"

Johnny: Well we all know Johnny. Timid, shy, etc. Anyway, one night he took you on a date in the country as the two of you sat on a hill together, enjoying your picnic, and each other. You leaned over and kissed his cheek, he blushed and shyly rubbed his arm, before collecting all of his courage and getting on one knee.

Sodapop: The two of you were strolling, and taking a walk in the evening. You enjoyed holding his hand and him always pulling you close by his side. You beamed as you felt the sun on your clothes, then it set and disappeared,"Golly that was sure pretty....,"You muttered. Soda nodded,"Yes... But not as pretty as you." He took your hand and kissed you deeply, then pulled away,"Look Y/N I'm crazy about you... And I know you are for me, I don't have a ring yet but-"
   You knew where he was taking this and you almost broke down into tears,"Y-yes."

Steve: It was a chilly night, but quiet. You and him both went to the park and laid on top of his car, hand in hand and staring at the stars. Neither of you said a word for awhile. Til a question came to your mind,"Hey Randle?"
"Yeah Y/N?"
"What do you have planned for the future?"
Steve went quiet for a bit then smiled,"Well keep workin, marry this wonderful girl, maybe have a kid or two."
You tilted your head,"And does this girl have a name?"
Steve smirked,"Of course. Her name is Y/N."
     And the rest is history. He proposed.

Dally: You and Dallas, of course went to see a movie and then had a few drinks. He had his arm always around you and it felt good to be protected. Sometimes he kept getting clingy, and tonight especially. You noticed and questioned,"Hey man what's up with you?"
"What do you mean?"
"I mean why are you getting so clingy?"
"Just thinking is all,"he replied. So didn't buy it,"About what?"
"A girl."
You giggled a bit,"And who may that be?"
He started describing you, and then pulled you close,"I'm mad about you Y/N.. Heck I don't have a ring or a big fancy house-nothin like that... But would you want to marry me... Nah who am I kiddin..?", he sighed, but you jumped and pinned him,"I would! I would love too!", you exclaimed while a smirk spread across his face.

Two-Bit: You and Keith have been very close and have been together for a long time now. So you decided to take him somewhere for his upcoming birthday, DisneyWorld. He freaked out-in a good way when you told him. But you didn't know what he had planned. The last night the two of you were at Magic Kingdom watching the firework show. It wasn't too crowded. You decided to go get some things from the gift shop, but Two-Bit insisted you take a picture in front of the castle. It was his birthday so, you didn't argue, and followed him. Once you got in front of the castle, he held you hand and got on one knee.

Darry: He had been planning this for awhile now, but needed a subtle way to ask you. You had gotten home from work one day, totally beat. You through your bag down and trudged inside the Curtis's. You were surprised when all the lights were off, and no one was here,"Ponyboy? Sodapop? Darry? This isn't f-", you cut yourself off when you saw Darry wearing a Tuxedo and holding a bouquet of red roses. You gasped, assuming he was taking you out on a date.
"Y/N...", you could tell he was nervous,"Would you make me the luckiest man in the world and do me the honor of marrying me?", he questioned and you started tearing up,"Y-yes!"

   ~Cheesy, yes I know. Anyway-any preference requests?~