IV: Dumb Ass

ERRORS AHEAD

The first few chapters are quite fillers so you'll understand how the story flows so please, bear with it. :)

OFFICIAL HASHTAG IN TWITTER IS: #IARWLH
So that I can see your tweets asap. Please use it whenever you tweet about this ff. Jebalyo.

---

"Ne, kamsahamnida." I smiled at the guy in front of me and went out of the lobby. I looked around, hoping to see any EXO member that might help me with Lu Han.

It's been a month since I started following EXO with Nam Sora. I just don't know how to get close to him again without her help so I took the bait! I don't know if this makes me a sasaeng either but who cares? Because I don't. As long as I can get to talk to Lu Han and ask him to marry me then being desperate isn't petty anymore.

And I think what I just did minutes ago is the most pathetic and desperating I will ever do for the rest of my life; I bought one unit in the building where EXO's dorm is.

Well, staying at the hotel for months is killing my cards so why not buy a house? It's a win-win situation anyway. Just pathetic but it's okay, I'll manage.

I entered my unit with slumped shoulders for I didn't see any of the members. Ugh! They must've been really busy because they have a concert coming this May. I looked around my unit and suddenly felt so lonely. I miss China, really. The food and all—OMO! Right! Food!

How can I survive here in this unit alone when I don't know how to cook?! Damn. Seriously, Fu Yixia, I can't believe you're being stupid again! At least in the hotel, I get to have my food served or just go down to the buffet restaurant.

I didn't know there's a lot of  cons being treated like a princess.

I don't know any household chores because ever since I was born, a maid is doing it for me. Of course, I'm Fu Yixia! Papa didn't work hard just to make me clean the house or wash my clothes!

I can already see my future in this unit. What the hell.

Welcome instant noodles! Welcome!

I let out a sigh. I can't believe I'm treating my life as a joke now. Nothing good is really happening as of the moment. Lu Han must be mad at me because I can't even distinguish who he is and I even have the gut to ask him for marriage but then, it's not my freaking fault that they look the same!

But now I know better. Sehun is taller than Luhan, Sehun has longer chin than him. They both love bubble tea, I saw them buying before. Taro flavor for Luhan and chocolate for Sehunnie.  And Luhan can sing, Sehun can't. Sehun can sort of rap, Luhan—ugh, let's not go there.

I heard a beep from my phone which means I have a message and oh, it's from Sora.

From: Nam Sora
Bitch, your fucker just arrived.

I ignored Sora's curses and focused at what she's informing me. OMG! Luhan is here already? I quickly rose up and headed to the mirror, fixed my hair then hastily ran my way in front of their unit. I'm gonna see him again! I just hope this time he'll talk to me since I never got the chance again because they were busier than ever and their security tightened up a bit. Maybe because they knew about Sora following them. I shrugged my shoulders, I don't care about it anyway.

I won't be shocked if one day I'll hear that Sora is in jail for harassment through stalking and invasion of privacy but heck, she told me it's been 3 years since she started following them and until now, she's still out of prison.