V: Happy Life

ERRORS AHEAD

I have to finish this before school starts in August. Loveyou xx

---

Now I certainly believe that I am indeed stupid.

But can they blame me? Out of nowhere my father told me that I'm getting married with someone I don't even know! Of course, the first thing I would do is run away! Why would I even check the invites that I didn't know ever existed?

Ugh! Damn, Yixia. This is still your fault no matter what happens.

And why does he hate me? If he knew we were getting married then he could've came to me and told me right away!

No. No way. I'm gonna get him. I'm gonna get Luhan, I fucking swear.

I stopped following Luhan and EXO four days ago. I told Nam Sora that I can't do it anymore and she let me. She's a sasaeng and I'm just a normal girl, I can't keep up with her any longer.

It was raining the whole day and I haven't left my room since I woke up, I ran out of instant ramyuns and am too lazy to go out so in short, it's dinner time and my stomach's still empty. Geez, I never thought that I'll come to experience this my whole life.

Gahd.

Mama will cry for sure once she discovers what I'm doing here. The thought of her makes me sigh, she's probably worried by now by her careless daughter who ran away from her dream guy.

My thoughts disappeared when my stomach grumbled. Heol, I must be really hungry. I stared at the the glass wall, it's still raining hard but I should better go out and eat at least.

I immediately wore my hoodie and grabbed an umbrella. There's a convenience store near here, I can stay there for a while without worrying about the traffic.

It's kind of unfair for me that he hates me that much for running away when I don't even know anything about the damned wedding. Is it that hard for him to come to me and tell me about it? Will it hurt anyone if they told me it was him I'm going to marry? This is a wake up call for everyone that not every surprise will lead to good things. If they think that keeping my fiancé's identity is too thrilling that things would go right because I don't know any single thing then they're wrong. It messed my whole life up.

And now, he's mad at me.

For the first time in 17 years, we met and he's mad at me. If I only knew this would happen, I shouldn't have waited.

I grabbed my chopsticks and opened my cup noodles that I've been waiting to cool down.

How long will I stay here in Seoul though? Now that Luhan hates me, I'm certain that wedding is off. Sadly. But can I go back to China now? Nah! I should really try again just in case Luhan changes his mind and agrees!

I dropped my chopsticks when I saw EXO's car. Omg! They must be on their way. I stood up and ran my way to the building, I need to talk to him again. The Luhan I knew through watching their shows is a nice and kind hearted Luhan, and I believe that's the real him.

He'll hear me out or at least, think twice about our marriage.

I was catching my breath when Luhan hopped off the car, "Luhan!"

He glanced back at me and immediately stopped walking. He was holding an umbrella and I suddenly remembered mine! Damn, where did I leave it? I pressed my eyes closed, trying to recall the last time I held my umbrella. Geez! It must be on the table! Ugh. Never mind. I can always buy a new one. It's just drizzling anyway.