VII: I Won't

ERRORS AHEAD

Let me warn you again.

This story will contain trying-hard mature scenes. Please refrain if you're 16 and below.

Thank you for those who voted for me. I love you! F&A xx

TWEET: #SexyTime #IARWLH

---

The party was nowhere near exciting, it's just a usual gathering in large function hall with a dance floor at the middle and slow music playing in the background. It bored the hell out of me not until Lu Han walked in with a girl on his arm. So, it's her?

She's stunning but that doesn't mean she looks better than me. Let's just say that Lu Han has a good taste and I sort of hoped that he didn't so it'll be an easy competition. But now that my rival is here, I guess it won't be easy after all.

Though I'm sure as hell it would be another experience of a rollercoaster ride.

"I'm not interested in your ex's new guy," I sarcastically smiled at the guy in front of me, he's the fourth guy as of now who came to talk to me or maybe, trying their luck to get into my pants, or my long gown. It's been half an hour since he came to me and all we talked about is that new guy of his ex, whom I didn't know. I don't give a damn about that and I hate that he's so insensitive to the point that he never stopped talking.

What a useless madafaka.

He paused, "Oh." And gave me a small smile, "Did I talk too much?"

"Not really," ABSOLUTELY YES! "Uhm, I have to go." I didn't wait any second before getting into my feet and walking away from him.

Gahd, I need air.

People are staring at me whenever they have the chance, who can even blame them? I'm wearing this beige long gown that has a slit at the right side that starts few inches lower than my hip, letting everyone have a glance of my whole right leg. A little liberated for everyone inside this function hall but who cares? It's my body, I can wear what I want to.

Slowly, I walked to their table with a sly grin on my face because the game's about to begin. His father was the first one to notice me, "Yixia, dear!"

"Hi, shushu!" (uncle) I kissed his cheek and turned to his wife, "A yi, you look great tonight."

She chuckled and kissed both of my cheeks, "But not better than you, no one can ever beat how beautiful you are, darling."

My cheeks were stained red by her remark and glanced at the girl clinging on Lu Han, "You know that's not true, Auntie."

She shook her head and whispered a lot of words that boosted my self esteem making me sit on the vacant tiffany chair next to her. The program has started and my parents settled at the same table as we are to talk with Lu Han's father about, of course, business matters. Mrs. Lu mumbled how she hates this kind of things but ends up going because of her husband. I agreed at what she said and we decided to ignore the speakers' speeches and talked about a lot of things instead.

"There's this bag that I bought in LV, you should come and stop by at our house so I can give it to you."

My lips parted, "Why would you give it to me, Auntie?"

She held my hand and squeezed it, "I bought thinking I had a daughter but then I realized I didn't have one. Can't use it since it's too modern for me."