XII: Apple Juice

ERRORS AHEAD

I honestly don't know if you're liking this or what but positive or negative feedbacks are gladly appreciated.

I love you 💋

TWEET:
#IARWLH
---

I tried to hide the smile on my face but I just couldn't. I cleared my throat and called out a waiter to order my breakfast. I can feel Lu Han's stares as I scan the menu. I want to scream but I held myself together, I should act composed and poised.

I clasped my fingers together on the table and stared at him with a professional expression plastered on my face as if I'm in a business meeting, "Let's talk about the ground rules, then." I cleared my throat, "So do you mind if I go first?"

He took a deep breath and said, "Go ahead."

The tension between us was unexplainable, it was engaging yet the heat is too hard to ignore. The way he stares at me makes me lose my mind and just makes me wanna kiss him here, not minding the other tourists but I tried my very best to resist him and his eyes. "Since you agreed already, I hope you won't act like an asshole to me now." I grinned at him, "Because I tell you, I'm not going to stay for another second the exact moment you treat me like a trash. I am not a freaking sex slave. I've done enough stupidity and desperate acts, Lu, there's no more coming."

It took him a moment before he bobbed his head yes. This is getting better. Great, Yixia, your desperation is paying off. "I can text you or call you whenever I want."

"That's okay with me unless I'm with Xianqin."

I rolled my eyes, "I don't want to hear her name when you're with me." If he's with me then he's with me, he shouldn't think of her or any other girl aside of me. "I hate to be compared so don't you dare do so, because I'll go batshit mad and I'm serious about that, deer." I smiled wider.

As what Theodore Roosevelt said, 'Comparison is the thief of joy.'. Why do everyone loves to do that? Like seriously? I was born to be me and not to be who they want me to be. If I act like more immature compared to the other people who's on the same age as me then, who cares? This is me, this is who I am. Don't compare me with anyone because obviously, they are them!

They hate copycats, they go 'HAVE SOME ORIGINALITY' whatevers but then when you act different, they go 'WHY CAN'T YOU BE LIKE HER OR HIM OR THEM'. Like duh? Hypocrisy at its finest.

He grabbed the cup of coffee in front of him and sipped some, "Is that all?"

I bit my lip and tried to think of some. Hmm. Is there anything I still want? "Just spare me some of your time and we're good."

We remained quiet when the waiter came and started placing my food in front of me.

"How about you?" For sure he has some too, "Do you have any rules?"

He licked his lower lip and my eyes were glued to it. Everything went slow motion when his tongue ran across his lower lip. I felt the heat enveloping me. I can still feel the way that sexy tongue of his, licked every inch of me earlier. I mentally shook my head. Stay focused, Yixia. I picked up my chopsticks and started eating as wait for him to speak up.

"My girlfriend will always be my top priority."

My heart constricted and I almost choked on my rice when I heard that. I hastily took the straw and sipped some from my Blue Lemonade. He didn't have to rub it in, I know my place in his life. A freaking side hoe.

I slowly nodded my head and continued eating as if what he just said didn't affect me at all.

That girl is really lucky, huh? Is she Elle? Is she that lucky? What did they do to be this luc—Omg! Their food here really tastes good! I really should take note of that and add it to my report. Mr. Lu would really like it here.