IX: Deepest, Darkest

ERRORS AHEAD

Hi, dear! I just noticed last, last chappie that someone is still confused about Lu Han's surname after so manyyyyy years. I thought everyone knew this already but yep, Lu Han's last name is LU, it's not Xi or any other surname. ;)

#IARWLH

---

It was Thursday and I decided to spend my whole day inside Coffee Cube, Beijing branch. The Shanghai branch was doing great and I thought that maybe it will be treated the same way in Beijing. I also find it benificiable and profitable since I'm staying in Beijing most of these days because of work.

We haven't had our opening yet but there's already a lot of coffee lovers anticipating for it. A couple of bloggers have sent me some emails for an interview and also informing me that they'll be featuring my coffee shop.

Well, thanks to the founder of Coffee Cube. She sure is the reason for all these success. Who would've thought that a party girl like her owns a coffee shop? Life is really unpredictable in a lot of ways.

Today, I decided to help arranging some shelves and also help decorating the entire place.

"No, no." I took the painting away from one of my staff, "I want a different portrait to be hanging there."

She pointed another painting on the floor, resting against the wall, "That one, Miss Yixia?"

I shook my head, "Don't worry, I'll search for another portrait that will suit this certain wall." I excused myself when I heard my phone ringing. I went inside my office and answered the call, "This is Fu Yixia speaking."

The call ended after few minutes. It was just another investor's secretary from Mr. Lu's company asking for last month's report, I apologized because my secretary might have failed sending it to them.

A knock on my door woke me up from my thoughts, "Come in."

Another staff of mine pushed the door open and leaned her head inside to see me, "Miss Yixia, there's a woman outside who wants to see you."

My forehead creased. Eh? I'm not expecting a visitor today, though. "Did she tell you her name?"

"She introduced herself as Liu Xianqin, Miss."

That name was enough to make me rise on my feet, "I'll be out in a few minutes."

She nodded her head and closed the door while I, on the other hand, checked myself on the mirror. I have to look better than her. Always!

And why is she here anyway? Don't freaking tell me Lu Han told her about what I did before, because damn if he did. He's such a pússy if he freaking did.

I stared at myself one last time just in case I missed something before stepping out of my office. She was sitting at the far end table, wearing a casual dress. She's simple and I honestly believe she's nice. Gahd, what am I even doing to her?

She stood up and smiled at me, "Hi."

I leaned closer to her for a cheek to cheek kiss which made me roll my eyes because I'm such a bitch, acting fake to this nice girl over here. "Hey," I sat on the seat across her, "what brought you here?"