VIII: Get Him

ERRORS AHEAD

I don't wanna sound rude or anything about this but can we just stop commenting Sora every now and then? Sora is not the only one who can curse. Sora is the not the only bitchy one.

I love her and I love you, dear Magics.

But this is breaking my heart.

If you love Sora, state it in her story. Not here. This is Yixia's property.

If you haven't moved on from Sora, stop reading and continue when you already moved on.

Imagine your boyfriend or your special someone mumbling his/her ex's name over and over again and tells you how proud s/he is about him/her when s/he's with you. Does it feel good? Don't kid me saying you don't have one or anything. That's why I said imagine.

If you love Sora that much then I shouldn't have started this. Sora's story should've been the last thing I'll write. I should've stopped writing after publishing her epilogue.

With all due respect, please just stop.

---

I turned off my car's engine and slid out of the driver's seat.

Mrs. Lu was already in front of their house, smiling at me. I called her earlier, saying I'm gonna drop by today because I still have few hours to spare. "A yi," I gave her a cheek to cheek kiss, "I'm sorry it took me a couple of months."

"It's okay, dear. You're always welcome in our house and you know that, Yixia." Her statement made me chuckle a bit, she ushered me inside of their house. It wasn't as big as a mansion but then it's too huge for two people since Lu Han is living in a unit somewhere in the city.

Two months have passed since the business gathering, and I still haven't heard anything from him. He just walked away after the make out session in the restroom and acted like nothing happened during the rest of the night. He's actually doing great avoiding me.

Well, I don't care. I still have some plans ahead for him.

Auntie pulled me to their kitchen, where I found some freshly baked chocolate chip cookies and some red velvet cupcakes. "Omg, A yi, they smell delicious!" My mouth watered just by the sight of them.

She motioned me to eat, "I baked them for you, try it."

I licked my lower lip and grabbed a piece of the red velvet cupcakes, "Hmm," I gave her a thumb's up. Geez, this is heaven! I ran my tongue across my front teeth just in case there's something stuck, which she found funny, before asking her, "Why are you good in cooking, Auntie?"

Mama is good at cooking too but she's more into pasta than pastries, although she knows how to cook some too.

"Cooking is a girl's instinct, honey."

I pouted, "But I don't know how to cook, A yi."

"Eh?" She sat in front of me, and intently stared at me like I just farted, "A girl should know how to cook! What will you feed your husband then? Food deliveries? Fast food?"

I stopped chewing whatever's that inside my mouth. I wasn't informed that cooking is now a requirement to be officially a girl. Then I thought of something I'm good at, "But I'm good at washing the dishes, A yi!" I boasted.

That's something I'm really proud of. When I was young, Papa wouldn't let me do any household chores so I would sneak into the dirty kitchen and help the maids wash the dishes.