Sidestory - 1

A/N: As promised, this is the side story of Luhan and Hyerin. So this chapter starts a few years back before the events in the main story. Also, it will be only on Luhan's POV and I'm referring to their age in Korean years. If you don't like to read this, you can skip this one. Kkkkk~ Enjoy! :)

Sidestory - Chapter 1

The 18-year-old Luhan slumped back against the sofa inside the Oh mansion's living room. It was summer break once again and he was waiting for his favorite dongsaeng, Sehun. He met the guy four years ago on one of his parents' business gatherings. He was introduced to him together with his beautiful cousin, the so-called Princess of Seoul, and his sister. He immediately liked the younger guy so he would hang out with him whenever he was free.

"Hyung, you're here." Seventeen-year-old Sehun smiled at the sight of him.

"We're playing soccer today with the other guys. Let's go."

Sehun sighed. "I can't today, hyung. Sorry."

His forehead creased. "Why? Got a date with the Princess?" He knew well enough that his dongsaeng was crushing on, or possibly in-love with, his cousin. Well, Sehun's adopted so it's not really incest.

Sehun blushed. "N-no. Well, my sister wants me to accompany her to the mall."

Luhan's brows rose up. "Really? She wants to go to the mall?"

"Why? Can't I go?" Oh Hyerin's loud voice echoed through the hallway. Luhan heard heavy steps coming towards them, and then there she was, Sehun's adopted sister.

Seventeen-year-old Oh Hyerin was far from the sophisticated and classy girl she is in a few more years. She's the type of girl who prefers to wear baggy clothes and sneakers instead of dresses and high heels. She also tends to act more boyish than other girls.

Today, she was wearing her ball cap in reverse with her hair tied up. She was wearing one of Sehun's old oversized shirts and jersey shorts. Definitely not his type of girl.

"Well, I can't imagine you shopping like normal girls." He eyed her from head to foot. "Oh, perhaps you're going to buy more shirts from the men's section?"

Hyerin frowned at him. "Sorry if I don't dress like those whiny girls you're so fond of dating."

"Apology accepted." He taunted more.

"Why you no good --" Hyerin was about to hit him in the face but Sehun quickly grabbed both of her arms.

"Violence is not good, Hyerin. And hyung, can you please stop teasing her?" Sehun scolded the both of them.

Luhan shrugged. "It's not my fault she's such a warfreak. Anyway, how long are you two going to take? Maybe you can catch up to the game."

"My brother's not going anywhere with you, you stupid jerk." She hissed.