Chapter 17: Mission complete

3rd Person View:

After he injected her, he felt achieved. He had came here to do one thing and he completed that task. But the man in the chair stirred awake. The agent noticed this and ducked behind Bailey's bed to avoid being seen. The man stood up, he scanned the room but found nothing. When the agent thought it was clear to move he stood up right in the blonde man's field of vision. He stood there, Hoping he wouldn't see him because of the dark. Hydra hesitated to send him on this mission because of his past with the target, Bailey Grace. By he wanted to prove his loyalty to Hydra so they sent him.

"Bailey, Bailey wake up!" The blonde man urged Bailey.

"She can't." The agent spoke up. His voice deep but quite.

"What do you mean she can't? Who are you and what did you do to her?" The blonde an asked the agent as he stepped closer. He pulled the agent by his shirt and pinned him against the wall.

The agent showed no expression. "It's my mission. I completed that mission." He told the blonde.

The agent sprang into action. He knew this man was a bigger then he was so he had to rely on flexibility and agility.

He punched the blonde man and kicked him in the chest. He as throne back a couple steps but not much.
The agent remembered something, he had an extra of the same needle used on Bailey. Just in case she struggled and broke it or if something happened to the first one. He pulled it out and was ready to use it. The blonde man noticed this. He knew if he was injected then game over for him and Bailey. He had to protect her, he made a promise. And he intended to keep that promise.

The agent did a flip and landed on the blonde man's shoulders. The man through his hands up in attempt to get the agent off his shoulders.

"Agent, report! What's going on down there?" The head set on the agent went off.

"Gonna need some back up, target had been taken care of. Just a in expected visitor has complicated things." He managed. Still fending off the blonde man from throwing him off his shoulders.

"Roger that, sending back up now." The man on the end of the speaker spoke to the agent.

Then, the windows were busted in with more agents. They came and tried to hold back the blonde man's arms. The agent still on his shoulders. It took about 7 agents to hold back the man's arms. The agent injected the needle into the neck of the blonde man. He stopped fighting, he just stood there, dazed. It was taking a while for the serum to have any effect on the man. The agent jumped off the shoulders of the man and examined the target. He picked her up wedding style and carried her up to the jet that Hydra had arranged to get back to base.

Mission completed. Thought the agent.

The man's vision became hazy, he tried to fight it, he tried to fight of the agents and get Bailey but it was to late. He looked around, looking for Bailey but they're was no sign of her.

I failed. He thought as he fell with a loud thud.

Bailey's POV:

I woke up tied in a chair in this room of concrete. It had nothing but a steel door. And there was something around me neck. A collar? For what purpose? But he room, it looked familiar. Where was I? How did I get here? So many questions filled my head. Then the door opened.

"Hello miss Grace. Glad to see your awake. My name is Brock Rumlow. Comfy?" He smirked. I could tell this guy was Trouble.

"What do you want?" I asked him. I was afraid but I didnt show it. I stood my ground.

"Well, I promised to return some missing property from Hydra. And that's exactly what happened."

I gritted my teeth. I tried to fight against the restraints. I broke one arm free. I tried to break the other one but Rumlow came up and put his hand on my throat.

"Try that little act again." His grip tightened. I started to cough. "You'll regret it." He let go. I could breath again. I was breathing heavily. A guard came and re did my restraint.

"You won't get away with this. The Avengers will come for me. I'm apart of their team, they have to come and get me."

He laughed. "But how will your precious team know where to look huh?"

I paused. Which base are we in? There was 14 small camps. I knew this from when I was her last. After world war 2, the main Hydra base was taken down. So the remaining Hydra agents who were able to escape and still loyal to Hydra split up into 14 base camps spread around the united states in attempt to re build Hydra.

They will never find them. There to hidden. I had to find a way to communicate with them.

Fear flooded my eyes. "We have been watching you for a while. Have you noticed that where ever you went we were always able to find you?"

I didn't say anything. I just looked down at the ground. How could I be so stupid?

"When you first arrived, we had a tracker placed in your brain. So that way if you found it, you couldn't remove it.
Always one step ahead. Now that your back in Hydra's clutches, you can serve out your full purpose."

A tracker. Of course. How could I not have known that? It was true, where ever I went I was always found. No matter what I did.

He walked over to me, he picked up my chin. "Are you scared? To come back here and re live what you tried so hard to forget? Save your fear, it only gets worse from here. Your true purpose awaits. Take her to her cell until were ready for her." Rumlow told the guard by the door. He came and yanked me by my arm and led me to a cell.

I checked for any cameras in my room. There was 1. I walked up and smashed it. Then I fell on my knees and started crying. I can't be back here... I'm scared. I'm so scared... Still crying, I tried again. I looked down at my collar. I tried to pry it off.

Come on Bailey. Pull harder. I thought to myself.

I was able to loosen it so it wasent directly around my neck.

A knock at my door and it opened. A guard had a new collar.this time harder to break or short sercet.

He approached me, I stood up and kicked him in the stomach. He fell on one knee and I slammed my elbow on his head to knock him out. He was out like a light. I searched him to see if there was like a remote or key or something to be this stupid collar off. I didn't find anything. I scanned the halls for any guards. I didn't have a plan. Unless you count sneaking around and hoping to escape a plan.

As I carefully walked down the cold and quiet halls I noticed these numbers that kept popping up. Throughout the hall there was one number. 14. Was I at camp 14? I need something to pry this collar off. Then I heard footsteps. Heavy footsteps...

Rumlow. I thought. I looked around for a place to hide. There was a empty cell door open. I bolted in to it. There was a bench, I hide under it. Nothing but footsteps filled the hallway as he walked by.

A breath of relieve came over me. I peeked my head out and looked around. Gone, good.

I stepped out and made my way down the hall. Then I felt a tight grip on my shoulder. I turned around to get punched in the face. I fell to my knees.

My hair was grabbed and my face was lifted off the ground."Not bad. But not good enough either." Rumlow dragged me to a different cell and put on a new collar. He left and I was alone again. Rage filled me.

Stuck here. Like a trapped animal. Again. Fearful and helpless. Well there goes the rest of my life, Hydra took most of it, now their gonna take all of it! They're gonna turn me into some assassin who isn't in control. Their gonna make me do bad things... I can feel it. Steve please find me soon. I sat with my knees to my chest and I put my head in my hands and tried to fall asleep. I tried to pretend everything was okay. But deep down, I knew it wasn't...

A/N:So what did you guys think? Will Steve find Bailey and return her to the Avengers or will she become Hydra's puppet? Read the next chapter to find out. Well I hope you liked the chapter! Please comment and vote and share feed back! I get rely happy when I see comments. I will see you in the next chapter, bye!