Chapter 18: Starting from scratch.

Steve's POV:

"Steve calm down."

Natasha told me. I was pacing back and forth. They took Bailey. She's gone. And it's all my fault.

"No I can't. They they have her! That's not good. Hydra will do bad things. Very vey bad things to her." I said franticly.

"Just tell us again what happened." Tony told me.

"I was sitting by her in her room until he fell asleep because she was scared. Then a man came in and injected her with something. Like a needle. I got up and tried to wake her but she wouldn't wake up. Then he used it on me and that's the last thing I remember."

"Probably some sort of sleeping serum to keep her under till they got to where they were headed." Natasha mumbled aloud.

The whole team was gathered in Tony's lab, Clint, Tasha, Thor, Bruce, Tony and me.

"Hydra has 14 camps that are spread all across the united states but their well hidden." Tony concluded. He was at his computer thing to try and locate Bailey.

"Then that's what we do. We get agents to start looking and finding those bases." I told everyone.

"Not so fast Captain." Fury said as he walked in the lab. "Its not that easy. We can't just drop everything to find a team mate. It is a priority but we have other matters we are monitoring. Some Hydra related and some not."

"Then what do we do? We can't just let her rot away in a cell acting as Hydra's puppet." I told him.

"So we get 5 teams. Each of us in a team. So we don't ware our self's thin." Hawkeye concluded. "So we can still search for Bailey but not leave ourselves unguarded."

"But there's 14 base camps correct? How will we know which one she's in?" Thor asked.

"That's what Tony and I are doing." Bruce spoke up. " Trying to locate her."

"They have to be close to each other. Its not smart to spread themselves out so thin. If we find one, we should find all of them. They all have to be connected some how." Natasha told everyone.

"Agreed. So, now All that's left is for Tony to pin point a general area in which a camp might be located." I looked at Tony.

"Working on it." He sighed.

"Good." I said as I walked out. I was walking down the hall way when I passed Bailey's room. I paused.
Guilt flooded me.

I opened up her door and looked around. It looked so empty...so plain. There was no light to fill it when she smiled. No sweet sound to fill the room when ever she talked. No laugh to fill the room when she giggled.

I let out a tear. I wiped it and made my way into my room.

I had borrowed the book she loves, the fault in our stars. It reminded me of her. I started to read it.

Bailey's POV:

I was awoken when my door opened. In Walked a tall man with blonde hair. I opened my eyes and thought it was Steve. But his eyes were green not blue. And he was more scrawny then steve. He was wearing Hydra gear and had a deep voice.

"Well, stuck here again I see?" He smirked.

I rubbed my eyes. "Thompson?"

"Bingo. Funny how they brought you here at the same place where I was recruited for Hydra. Guess it was destiny."

"But why? How are you alive? The winter soldier he ki-" he cut me off.

"Didn't kill, saved." He responded.