You Know These Ghosts?

"King Phantom, something wrong.."  Ghost speak BTW. 

Why now! after my class gets lost in the middle of the ghost zone, and he has to show up! What now? I did hear comments of What did he say, ETC. 

"What's wrong?"  I started getting worried. 

He started to talk apparently Vlad is in the ghost zone. Did I also say he is looking for me. Great. Just great. Someone grabbed my shoulder, I came face to face with Maddie and Jack. 

They looked horrified, I wouldn't blame them. Just imagine, your a parent who thinks  they know everything about their child and then your child know a language they never heard. Or that ghosts are nice to them, or that they seemed way too calm in the ghost zone. 

Maddie took a deep breath, "D.Danny, Are you Okay?" Her hands shaking on my shoulders. Her purple  eyes seemed in shock. 

I needed to get out of this situation. I looked around, and then a flash of green came right at me. That surprised Maddie letting me go. I fell on my back. I heard panting, it was Cujo!

He slobbed my face. Then I heard a cry of joy.

"COME BACK YOU DOGGY!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------HEY GUYS! I'M GOING TO LEAVE A GIF ON THE BOTTOM IN THE COMMENTS ITS HILARIOUS!

BY THE WAY THANKS FOR ALL MY READERS! I WOULD HAVE EVERY GET 2.5K READS!

THANK YOU ALL! 

GO GHOST!