The answer?

Everyone stared in confusion as the boy with jet black hair walked off into a room.

None of them know what they were going to do.

Yeah, they found out that the edgy kid was actually the town's hero. But what now. The shock settled in many before Pandora escorted them to their designated room arrangements, only two remain left.

The remaining Fentons.

It's not everyday that you find out your son is a hero, or that he's a ghost, or that he's literally dead. The worst of all is that they didn't even know. They were oblivious throughout the whole situation and they didn't know what to do. Pandora clearly noticed the two being emo in the corner, she had to say something. They were Danny's biological parents after all.

"Sorry for the series of events that happened regarding your son," she motioned with her hands in a concerned matter, "I know he didn't apologize for not telling you but I'll apologize for him."

Ms.Fenton spoke, "What now? Our son doesn't even want to talk to us." She said while sadly looking at her husband.

Pandora furrowed her eyebrows, "All you have to do is let him do what makes him happy. Now that you know his secret , he'll be able to do what he wants with out persecution."

Mr.Fenton cleared his throat, "Can you clarify?"

The ghost rolled her eyes, "He can finally be himself."

Both the adults looked down, was this really the answer? Was this how it ended? Mr.Fenton opened his mouth to speak but Pandora cut him off.

"He's in the last room in the hall, good luck."

Lol I forgot about this book WHIP