Dani?

I looked around, and then a flash of green came right at me. That surprised Maddie letting me go. I fell on my back. I heard panting, it was Cujo!

He slobbed my face. Then I heard a cry of joy.

"COME BACK YOU DOGGY!"

"Dani?"

She looked straight at me. She quickly changed into her human form, which has changed since I last saw her. She was wearing a sweatshirt, shorts with some leggings under them, and to top it off she had her hair up in a ponytail. I mean she is 14 now.  I'm 16. 

She walked toward our group, eveyone were like letting her have a path to go through.  I mean I would be confuse if a random girl just appeared in the ghost zone.

My parents kept looking at her. Jack and Maddie looked at her like she was one of their machines. Trying to figure out how she worked.

"So, Danny.. Why is there a bunch of humans here?" she said while pointing to the others.

I sighed, "Lets just say some older people have the stupidest ideas to take a bunch of 16 year olds to the ghost zone." 

Dani was about to respond, Maddie interupted her. 

"Whats your name? How old are you? Where are your parents? Are you stuck here?" 

Dani took a deep breath and smiled, "Name's Dani, I am 14, Here, and nope I am not stuck here."

Dash spoke up which surprised me. He has been real quiet, "Danny, like Fenton?"

"No. DanI with an i." She looked at me and Ember, "So, where you guys headed?" 

"We are trying to head to mu.. I mean Pandora." I said. I can not let Maddie here me say that.

Dani smiled, "Then lets go then!"

,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,..,.,.,.,.,..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.

Hello guys!

I just wanted to tell you guys thanks my followers!

@FantasyHalfa 

  @sam_fenton 

@ShipperOfEveryShip 

@HarleyWingIsDaBest

@Shanabuttercup 

@kimberlyantai 

@AustinHannis6 

@AustinHannis6 

@weirdoskyleen13 

@Dexvenandbropper12 

Thank you guy for every thing! 

Go Ghost!