When Everything Stays..

The next morning it was really calm, for the most part. 

Frostbite was currently fixing up the Spector Speeder, while the rest were just relaxing. Taking in the Ghost Zone atmosphere.

Danny and Ember were sitting outside in the little benches. Talking about stuff, life, and the rest.

Paulina, Dash, Kwan, and Star were still wondering why would Phantom be here. Wouldn't he be over in the human zone? They were getting to the bottom of this.

"Why don't we just ask Ember? She is a ghost, shouldn't she know?" Star asked.

The others nodded. They walked through the huge maze stopped by some ghosts. Which let them through. 

They finally found them, talking to each other. Wanting to be stealthy, the hid behind a bush and listened.

"So, why did you walk out? You know you weren't supposed to. " Ember stated.

"I needed some fresh air," Ember started snickering, "Stop laughing! I am being dead serious."

Both Danny and Ember looked to each other. The both burst out in laughing. 

Ember pulled out her guitar and started to playing some notes. She seemed so calmed. 

She looked up, "Danny, wanna sing?" 

Danny nodded.

(Danny is Bold, Ember is italic, Both is normal.) 

"Let's go in the garden
You'll find something waiting
Right there where you left it
Lying upside down

When you finally find it

You'll see how it's faded
The underside is lighter
When you turn it around

Everything stays

Right where you left it
Everything stays
But it still changes

Ever so slightly

Daily and nightly
In little ways
When everything stays"

"Um, Ember would you ever want to turn back into a human again?" Danny asked.

Ember gave a look, "Why would you think that?" 

"I mean," Danny rubbed his neck, "To see your family again. I know that song is a lullaby your mom sang. "

"I have you, Danny."

They stood up and hugged.

"Why was Fenton being nice to ghosts?" Dash asked.

"He sang exactly like phantom! " Kwan said.

Paulina looked determined, "Well whatever is, we are getting to the bottom of this."

ñññññññññ

Hello guys!

Sorry for not updating! I will update ASAP! 

Any Marceline fans?  I love this song!

Any way, 

Anyway, Go Ghost!

Fangirl1014