People Say..

As we were walking, I noticed how the humans were taking in the Zone's environment.

Everyone were in their squads. The only person who was walking alone was Valarie. She just walked around, glaring at everyone. That girl is just like a bomb. Tick, tick.

"Dan, look!" whispered Ember. I looked up and I saw it. Mum's castle in the distance. Ember floated so that everyone could see her, "Guys,we're here!"

Most people cheered, all except Valarie who groaned instead. 

"Yay, we are being guided by a scum. A ghost. ghost don't have personalities, they are just killing machines who ruin peoples lives." Valarie said.

That hurts, being a halfa and all. I looked over Dani was sobbing. Nobody has ever said that to her. Ember looked like she was going to have a meltdown. 

Valarie went up to Ember, "And what are you going to do about it. Ghost."  

"I HAVE SOMETHINGS I WANT TO TELL YOU." Since she was mad her flames flared up,"I WAS JUST LIKE YOU. I WAS ALIVE, MY NAME IS AMBER MCLAIN. DOES IT LOOK LIKE I WANTED TO BE DEAD? LOOK, I DIED OF A FREAKING HOUSE FIRE. I WAS NOT BORN LIKE THIS." 

Her image flickered, it was her ghost version, then as a human. She had flaming red hair and blue eyes. "PEOPLE SAY THAT TIME HEALS ALL WOUNDS, IT DOES NOT. SO THE NEXT TIME YOU SAY GHOST ARE HEARTLESS. REMEMBER MY NAME, AMBER!"

Her image solidified into her ghost form. She sniffled.  "Lets..go.."

🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

Hello Guys!

Sorry I did not update, my internet when down, but I am back. Thanks so much we reached 4k! 

Do you guys like 

✔Undertale

✔Gravity Falls

✔Steven Universe

I writing a story called Pen Pals, so guys check that out.

Go Ghost!

By the way, This looks photoshopped.