SHATTER ME!

Ember pov
Danny screamed. Everyone's head turned towards him.
He kneeled down, he went ghost.
He was different, instead of toxic green eyes, were replaced with murderous red eyes.
The Fentons pulled out their weapons and fired at him. He just stood there, like it was nothing.
He chuckled, "You guys really are idiots."
He started floating, the sky turned darker and started blasting ectoplasm balls. Pandora flew up to stop Danny.
She trembled but turned determine, " Child stop this at once."
Dan just put his head down and smirked.
All he did was lift up one arm and a scythe and hit mom.
All she said,"Why you.." Her ectoplasm splattered everywhere in a cloud of dust.
How could he! His own mother that was clearly not the Danny I know.
I flew up, he was looking at the at the scared humans smirking.
"Who are you?" I yelled at him.
" Names Dan Phantom. Danny couldn't hold the weight of his secret. So he got me instead."
He was pale, with red eyes not a good combo.
He started to do some clones, I hit everyone to (Author here! Can't write fights if life depended on it.)
Try to hit him. Failed each to time. I kept getting annoyed, this guy got on my nerves. He kept getting stronger.
He was about to kill me with his sythe. Until I heard  a cry " stop why you said this will help me it is we just have to murder people! They will never know what killed them!"
Danny still in there I quickly took a chance.
"Danny listen to me! YOU CAN STOP HIM!"
Dan eyes kept flickering from green to red. He started singing a spell I taught him a while ago. To gain control.
"If I break the glass then I'll have to fly
There's no one to catch me if I take a dive
I'm scared of changing
The days stay the same
The world is spinning but only in gray
If I break the glass then I'll have to fly
There's no one to catch me if I take a dive
I'm scared of changing
The days stay the same
The world is spinning but only in gray
(Only...)
Somebody shine a light
I'm frozen by the fear in me
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
Dizzy, spinning endlessly
Somebody make me feel alive
And SHATTER ME!"
Everything the sky became clear. Pandora somehow came back to life. Every was back to normal. Danny fell down and with a loud thump fell to the ground.
...........HAMILTON LINE BREAK
Hey readers!
We reached over 20k! Thank you guys so much! I can't believe people actually like my story! It means so much to me! Again thanks for everything!
Sincerely,
Fangirl1014

HAMILTON LINE BREAKHey readers!We reached over 20k! Thank you guys so much! I can't believe people actually like my story! It means so much to me! Again thanks for everything!Sincerely,Fangirl1014