May You Shut Up?

We stopped on the way so that me, Tucker, Sam, Ember, and Dani could talk where we would be heading in the direction we where heading. 

We stopped at a cave like place. It was getting dark, but the others, including the adults, were talking  loudly. Like there was not a thing in the world that could kill them at any possible moment. Boy, they were wrong. 

I looked around at the Humans. Everyone were in their little groups. The A-listers/Jocks were in their corner looking to the others like they knew the way. Yeah right.

Someone tapped my shoulder, I looked around. Dash Baxter.

I scowled, "What do you want?" I was not in the mood.

Paulina, Star, Kwan, and other people were behind him. "The student body spoke. I was voted to be the one who should lead us home, Fenton."

I heard Ember snickering, I was trying to keep my cool. People were pointing at me, laughing. He was not going to get away with this. I was weak in my human form in the human dimension, but hear. This was my home turf.

"Baxter, can you shut up? Please?"

Dash responded, "I don't know, can I?"

Every one was like ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh shnap!

I just responded with this.

"When I was using "can" I was using its secondary model form as a verbal modifier asking for permission, as opposed to expressing an ability. I thought since you are so "smart" you would know that. My bad. MAY you shut up?"

since I was mad, my eyes glowed Toxic Green, that shocked everyone else. He just stood there. 

I turned towards the class, "Look, you can either stay here forever or you can all go home. Follow me and you will get to leave this place. Come on."

Every one in their sad little heads were like.

That was Fenton?