Returning Home

My name is Claire Wistaria the first Princess of Clairnes. Most people do not believe I'm the princess since I do not look like my brothers. I have Platinum blonde hair and blue eyes. Besides that though I have more in come with Zen. We both love to sneak out of the castle and have some fun. Poor Mitsuhide he would get a heart attack every time we did.
    I'm returning home today for my first time in a month. I have missed begging home with my brother Zen. I wonder how they are all doing. I'm half way home when these people come out of no where and knock me out. When I wake up I was in a house and realize I'm pretty cold. That's when I realize that my clothes have been changed. I was wearing a traditional dress with blue and purple. Now I am wearing a crop shirt that shows my stomach and has a v dip. With short sleeves attacked and then the skirt. Don't even get me started... It was way to short and pink. Pink is not my favorite color it may look good on me but I do not like pink.
     I some how managed to escape the house.  I would not say unharmed though now that I have a cut on my face and my wrist hurts. I grab a hooded cloak and run back to the castle. I must keep my appearance hidden because if Zen saw me like this he would have a field day. Arriving back in the castle I decide to jump the wall instead of going through the gate with how I look. I head directly for Zen office when all of a sudden I hear voices inside that I have never heard. I creak the door open to get a peak.

(Obi's POV)
     I was in the Masters office with everyone and suddenly I heard a noise. I look over to the door to see that it had been creaked open. I jump out the window and run to the other side of the Master's office. I see someone dressed in a black cloak and sneak up on them. I grab the person from behind and place my hand on there mouth.
" If you want to live do not make a sound" Obi said.
   I open the door to bring everyone attention me. Master the person was listening in on us what should I do with them. All of a sudden the person bites my hand and pushes me to the ground.

( Claire's POV)
   While I was trying to see who could be inside a hand appears on my mouth. He tells me that if u want to live I need to keep quite. Then he busts through the door causing everyone to look in are direction. He is talking to Zen when all of a sudden he says Master. I was taken back for a moment but remember I need to get him off. So I bite down on his hand and push him over.
     I kneel in front of Zen and say
  " Prince Zen I  Claire have returned from my mission. The problem was taken care of. It is nice to see you again... Brother" Claire spoke.
  I could feel Zen starring at me probably shocked. I get up from my kneel on the ground.

( Stangers )
     "Wait what brother" The two strangers say.

( Zen POV)
    Claire where have you been? You have been gone almost a month. Also why are you wearing a cloak and why were you trying to eavesdrop?

(Claire's POV)
    I'm sorry brother the mission took a little longer plus I had an unexpected stop. As for the other two it's not important.  Anyway Mitsuhide and Kiki you both look well I'm glad. Before I have a chance to tighten the cloak around my neck it was ripped off. Revealing the clothes I'm wearing in front of everyone.  I scream and try to cover myself. Mitsuhide quickly stepped in front of me to protect me from everyone's eyes. Zen exploding in furious.  All of a sudden a man the one who held me earlier appears in front of my face. Before I could say anything Mitsuhide pulls him away from me and says.
"Your to close to Princess Claire" Mitsuhide states.