Wedding Interviews

Zen POV

        I don't really want to do a wedding interview because I'm in love with Shiryuki. Shiryuki has made me a better person. I need someone like that in my life. So I asked KiKi if she would do it with me. She comes from a noble family but since she knows the situation I figured she would help me out.
      Right now I'm walking to the garden where I'm meeting Kiki. As we are in the garden we just start chatting. I haven't really talk to her as a friend in so long. As we are talking I see people running through the garden. When we look over I see one guy dressed in black holding a bag. Then another guy carrying someone on his shoulder. Then I see another guy chasing after them but, he has a dark cloak on. We both look at each and then Obi comes down in front of us.

   "Master, isn't that Mitsuhide's cloak"Obi said.

     We look back over and see the women on that guy's shoulder is shaking. The man following begging is running so fast his hood is blown off. What I can't believe it is Mitsuhide. He has this big smile drawn on his face. All of a sudden I see the guy that was holding the woman go down. Mitsuhide throws her a sword then pulls out his own. They are dueling right before are eyes.  One of the men swords go flying and then Mitsuhide appears behind the men.

     "You are under arrest for stealing jewels and kidnapping" The woman said.

    "What who the heck are you" Men asked.

      She took her hood off and I saw it was Claire. If she was in danger why didn't they call for help. The three of us are looking at them completely shocked.

Claire POV

       I am the one and only Princess of Clairnes. When I heard what you two creeps were doing I had to face you myself. You steal jewels from families and then kidnap young women. You try to get them to do despicable things. Then if they don't you beat them up. That's not expectable on any level there for we will hold you and the town you came from will be here to get you and punish you both for you crimes.
     The guards take the men away and when they gone I fall to the ground. Mitsuhide came up to me and helped me up. I'm sorry for putting myself in danger Mitsuhide. I just couldn't let those people escape I had to do something. From now on though I won't do anything g reckless. We go to walk back to my office when we see Obi, Zen and Kiki.

    "Zen what are you doing here and Kiki why are you so dressed up" I asked.

     All of a sudden Mitsuhide grabs my hand and says we forgot to deal with an important matter. We then rush off back into the castle and arrive in my office. I look over at Mitsuhide and he has this grumpy looking face. Mitsuhide there is no reason to be jealous of Zen. Zen probably did that so he could get out of really meeting someone. Besides I know Kiki really cares about you I say. Mitsuhide starts to blush after hearing what I just said.

   "How long have you known about us Claire" Mitsuhide said.

     I've know for a while I figured it out by myself. If you must know I discovered it when you guys saved me from the ship. I could just see a sparkle in you guys that I've never seen before. I want you to know I'm really happy for Mitsuhide. I support you guys and if you ever need anything you just let me know.
      The day starts to come to a close and Mitsuhide reminds me about the wedding interview. He told me he pick someone good but told me not to worry that he has things where he wants them. Not really understanding what that means I leave to my room and wish him a good night.
Today is my wedding interview. Right now I'm getting ready for the person who is coming. Mitsuhide told me not to worry about it. When I am dressed in my Princess Uniform and step outside there is Mitsuhide. He escorts me to the dinning hall for breakfast. I didn't see Obi, Zen or Kiki I guess they have a busy day today. After breakfast is over I get a message that a royal carriage has been spotted in town. Mitsuhide and myself head out to the front gate to wait. When the carriage pulls up and the door opens I bow to the man. Welcome to Clairnes!

"Thanks Claire it's good to be back" the man said.