Accident

Claire POV

     I'm taking a shower in my private bathroom getting ready for the day. I'm thinking about yesterday and all that happened. It was the best birthday ever. I can't believe Zen did all that work just to surprise me. He really is the greatest brother a girl could ask for. I turn off the water and heard a creak. Hello is anyone out there?

"Oh uh hi Claire um did you have a nice shower" Obi said.

    Obi what are you doing in bathroom. I reach for my towel and put it around me the move the curtains. Of course Obi is just standing here and I'm sure he  came in through the window because it is Obi after all. 

  "Obi, Obi you better get out here" Mitsuhide said.

Obi POV

     Oh hello there Mitsuhide what can I help you with. He yelled at me for being in Claire's room. Well actually more like her bathroom. I smile and tell him to relax. I tell him I saw Claire falling but, she is fine now. After I said that I got slapped in the chest a little hard. I looked at her and she had a grumpy face on. Then we heard Mitsuhide yelling.

  "Princess Claire are you alright" Mitsuhide asked.

   "Yes I'm fine there is nothing to worry about" Claire said.

   " Don't worry I'll come and take you to see Shiryuki" Mutsuhide said.

Claire POV

     Obi why did you say that now he going to take me Shiryuki. I open my bedroom door and walk past him. He follows behind me like a sad little kitten.  I look into his cat like eyes and tell Obi to wait outside. So Obi leaves the room waiting for me and Mitsuhide. I step out of the room to find Mitsuhide and Obi ready to go.
    Mitsuhide is leading the way with Obi and I in tow. He knocks then enter Shiryuki office.  When we walk in and Ryu said she is in one of the back treatment rooms. So he leads the way again and I notice Kiki waiting for someone. I can't help but wonder who she is waiting for.
    Again Mitsuhide knocks on the door grabs my hand and walks in the room. Only to find well....

     Mitsuhide blushes a bright red when we walk in

    Mitsuhide blushes a bright red when we walk in. My mouth just hangs open not really sure what I'm looking at. Mitsuhide walks out of the room quickly leaving me just standing there. I try to walk out pretending like I didn't just see Zen with his shirt off looking so calm like that. When I walk out off the room I bump into Kiki. Then Kiki falls and Mitsuhide jumps and catches her. Then Obi tackles me to the ground and before I can say anything a loud crash is heard. Obi gets up and helps me up and we all see a broken glass vase on the floor.  Zen and Shiryuki run out to see what that noise was. I turn around and bow to my brother and Shiryuki.

"I'm so sorry I broke a glass case on accident I will replace it" I say.

"Your not hurt are you Claire" Shiryuki said.