Mitsuhide's scare

Mitsuhide POV

    We all went into town today to go check the festivities. While me and Kiki were walking we got side tracked. I went to look behind me and Claire was gone. Oh no oh no Claire is gone. I was frantically looking around for Claire when Kiki looked at me. She gave me this funny look that said what in the world are doing? I look at Kiki and say we lost Claire. Well technically I lost Claire cause I'm suppose to be her guard.
     Kiki tells me that she should be fine cause we lost Obi too. I look at her and say how can that make me feel better. Zen will kill me that I lost his sister when we were in town.

  "Relax its not like Claire is 5 years old she is a big girl" Kiki said.

   Then she says that Obi and Claire might have gotten separated  from us  or simple gone to a shop.  I'm still nervous because we just got Claire back and I've already lost her again.
    Kiki is trying to make the most of are time together since we just started dating. I want to enjoy this time with her as well it's just. What happened if she is hurt, lost, lonely. What happens if she gets kidnapped again. Anything could happen to her. I promised Prince Zen that I would watch out for her and I can't even do that. How is Prince Zen even suppose to trust me if I can't even protect his sister.

Kiki POV

     Mitsuhide is still worrying about Claire missing. I understand it's one of his jobs to protect her.. But it's not everyday we get to go on a date as a couple. I have to give him credit though he is trying to have a good time. He's just to responsible for his own good.
    We decide to turn around and head back to the castle. As we are walking I grab Mitsuhide's hand. Then i squeeze his hand he jump which was sort of funny. He looks down at me and I tell him to relax that everything will be okay. I can tell he is still worried so I pull him into an alley.

  "Kiki why are we in the ally we need to find..." Mitsuhide said.

  Before he could finish his sentence I cut him off with a kiss on the lips. Well at least he stopped talking. Mitsuhide is just frozen in place. Once he snaps out of it he just stares at me. I keep telling you Claire will be fine. We will find Claire together. Claire knows how to get back to the castle win if she isn't with Obi. But I'm not saying she is alone. I'm sure Obi went with her so stopping freaking out.

Obi POV

    After we returned to the castle Claire said she had some work to do and she would see me later. Before she left I kissed he on the cheek and told her not to work to hard. After that I went scouting the areas. I know we are off duty today but I don't really have anything else to do with myself.

Claire POV

     After Obj and I got back to the castle we went are separate ways. First stop I got to is the library. Before I left on my mission I found this traditional cook book with recipes from are family and great recipes of Clarines. After I grab the book I bring it to the kitchen along with my basket of goodies.
     The real reason I bought certain foods in town is because I want to let everyone how thankful I am for them rescuing me. I feel like if u make something it shows my true feelings then just saying thank you.
      So the first thing I'm making is banana bread. Zen and I both love some good banana bread but, I also remember Mitsuhide also loves banana bread. After the banana bread is finished baking I make a fresh apple pie. Zen also loves apple pie but, I'm really making this pie for Kiki cause growing up she use to love when are mother made her apple pie. Then after the pie I am making one more thing. I found out from Shiryuki that Obi loves chocolate. So I'm making Obi a special chocolate cake. The cake is a chocolate cake with white chocolate frosting for the filling. And on top a dark chocolate frosting. It is very good and it's not to rich either.
      This is my own special recipe and I've only made it one other time. When I left the people I was staying with to complete my mission I made them this cake as a thank you. I can't wait to see everyone's reactions. Unfortunately it won't be ready till tomorrow. But it will be worth it. I hide the desserts where nobody will find them.
    After I finish baking I got to put back the book in the library so I won't lose it. Then I sit down on a chair but end up falling asleep. When I wake up I look at the clock to see that it is already past dinner. Oops oh well I have snacks in my room I'll just eat some of those. So I return to my room to have some food.