Claire has a date!

Narrator POV

   The gang is finally back home in Clairnes. Eventually they will have to go back to their duties but for now there on a break. Zen is taking this day to relax and sleep since he didn't sleep much in the last couple days. He also gave everyone the day off today to relax as well.

Claire POV

     Today is just a day to relax which is very much needed. I heard the having a celebration in town to celebrate my safe return home. With that begin said I think I want to see what going on. Since I'm the princess I decided to dress simple so I don't bring to much attention to myself. So I put on a light blue dress with light blue flats and grab a basket.
      When I step out of my room and walk down the hall I see Obi hanging in the tree. I decide to sneak up on him so before he can see me I run outside. I climb the tree in front of him. I sit on the branch across from him and tell him hi. Obi jumped a little then looked at me.
"Claire why are you in the tree" Obi questions.
   I could ask you the same thing Obi. I jump to the branch Obi was sitting on. He had his arms open and I land in his arms and smile. He smiles back at me  and asked me if I wanted to go out with him.  He was telling me we could walk through town together and I smiled. I would love to go with you Obi come on let's get you something else to wear.
     Obi and I are walking down the hall when we see Mitsuhide and Kiki.
"Hey you two what you guys doing today" Mitsuhide said
   "Oh well I'm going to go into town maybe get a few things"  I say.
" I was going to go take a look at the festivities" Obi said
    Mitsuhide and Kiki told us they were going into town as well. We couldn't tell them no so we ended up going together. We were about to leave the castle when Mitsuhide handed me my cloak. So I grab it and put it on. Once we get into town is when I put my cloak. I'm looking around town when a stall catches my eyes.
"If there is something you want Princess Claire we can always ship it to the castle" Mitsuhide said.
I walk over to the stall and look at the beautiful wooden bow. I told the woman at the stall that I would buy the bow with the bag of arrows. I tell her to ship it to the castle and told her to send it to the name.... Oh no I can't tell her to send it to me I don't want people to know who I am. So Mitsuhide comes up behind me and says the name would Mitsuhide please. I look up at him and smile thanking him. We walk together and wonder were Kiki and Obi went off too.

Obi POV

I was looking at all the stalls and talking with Miss Kiki. When we turned around both Mitsuhide and Claire were gone. We stopped and decided to wait for them to find us. Kiki went to a stall that sells swords while she was there I walk to the other stall a few stalls down. The stall sold jewelry such as necklaces, earring, hair pins , bracelets. I was looking at the necklaces when a certain one caught my eye.

  It was a heart shaped locket with a flower design on it

It was a heart shaped locket with a flower design on it. I decided to buy it and I would give it to Claire when the moment was right. I went up to the woman to buy the locket when I realized it was the same one I got the pin from. After that I left to find Kiki buying I guess herself a new sword. Once she was done Claire and Mitsuhide found us.
We walk to see all the different shops having fun. When we were walking I could tell she was getting tired. So I grab her hand and pull her over to one of the food stalls. We hold hands and look at the different foods. She buys some fruit, vegetables and even some fresh bread. After that we went back to the castle together.