Strange Mission

Mitsuhide POV

       The morning we were getting ready to leave Zen told us we would have to share a horse. Don't exactly know why we have to we have plenty of horses. But his orders are orders so that's what we will do. Right before we took off on the horse  zen walk up to us.

"This mission might be awkward at times for you but I'm sure you will do well" Zen said.

Kiki POV

     There is something about this mission that gives me a strange feeling. I'm sure nothing horrible wrong will happen. I mean we have been through lots of crazy situations before. After riding in front of Mitsuhide we finally arrive. A young man appears and told us he will take are horse. So we get off and grab are bags. Once we step inside there is a young woman at the counter. We walk up and she says welcome your finally here! We have been expecting you Mitsuhide and this must be your wife Kiki.  As soon as wife was said Mitsuhide mouth dropped. Then she lead the way to are room. She said the events are listed in are room and dinner would be at 6. We walk in and quickly close the door only to see one futon laid out. Mitsuhide starts to freak out wondering where the heck we have been sent to. So Zen mission for us is for us to pose as a married couple to check this place out.

"But why a married couple I mean we are dating but being a married couple is a different thing" Mitsuhide said.

There was a sign before we walked in the building that said married couple only. Maybe he wants to take someone special in the future but couldn't find any info on the place. I mean what else would he do send Obi with his sister. Oh well we are here so let's just pretend for a couple days. It's like a mini vacation so let's enjoy it.

Mitsuhide POV

We decided that we would pretend to be married. While we unpacked are things into are drawers. We decided to think of answers people might ask us. While I'm thinking about all the things that have happened I feel someone tap me on the shoulder. I look over to see Kiki with a change of clothes in her arms. She tells me we should probably look nice for dinner and she heads to the bathroom. I decide to get change also since dinner will be ready soon. After I'm finished changing I hear a loud bang from the bathroom. Then I hear another loud bang followed by a scream. I rush into the bathroom and I see Kiki standing on the toilet. She looks like she is petrified in her spot. I scan the room to see if anything is out of place. That's when I spot a rather large silverfish bug by the sink. I decide to capture it instead of killing it just this once. I trap it and quickly grab a small jar on the shelf. Then I quickly seal the jar so it can't escape. Kiki is giving me an upset face. I walk over to her and pick her up. Taking her out of the bathroom and gentle on the bed. Then there was a knock on the door I open the door to find the girl from earlier. She informed us dinner was ready and I told her we have an u welcome visitor. She gave me a confused look.
     In the bathroom there is an unwelcome visitor. I put it inside of a jar can you please get ride of it. My wife is very afraid of those things so while we are gone please have someone take care of it. She nods as if understanding the issue at hand. I quickly grab Kiki hand and head off to dinner. After a nice dinner we decide to take a walk down to the beach. There at the beach we watched the sunset and walked hand in hand. Heading back to the inn a group of mysterious looking people approach us. They demand us to drop any money and jewelry we had. However I had no money on me and Kiki only had the earrings from her home. After we refused a man grabbed Kiki and held her by the throat. Without even thinking I throw a punch at the man holding Kiki. He falls onto the ground and the men come after us. Kiki gets the two behind me and I get the three men in front. After the men are down for the count I grab Kiki's hand and run. I mean I didn't want to be there when they woke up.
Now back at the inn we head to are room. Once inside I see Kiki eye the bathroom and walk as far away from it as she could. Sighing I head towards the bathroom and look around no bugs to be seen. Once I let here know it's bug free she relaxes a bit. An idea pops into my head. Why don't we enjoy the baths and meet up when we are done. With that we get ready and head to the baths.