New Rules

Mitsuhide POV

   It's been about two weeks since the incident happened. Claire has been working hard every single day and night. The only time she takes a break was when she would check on Obi. Things got a little complicated after Obi's treatment. Obi had taken a turn for the worst and was in a coma. Appernately his "friend" made that sword with poison.  Only the inside had poison in it. Probably to protect herself incase she ever got hit with it.  After he got in a coma things got harder for I think everyone.
      Last week after he got in a coma Zen had yet to return. Claire had gotten a letter requesting Obi to come aid Zen. Since Obi couldn't go to aid Zen Kiki ended up volunteer. I was frustrated because we didn't know what was going on were Zen was. I'm worried about sending Kiki but I guess we don't have a choice. Tuesday Kiki ride out of the castle heading to Zen to aid him. Claire and I watched Kiki leave then headed inside.
      Since then I have been trying my best to take care of Claire. I was headed to see Shiryuki to see if she got any news on Obi. When I arrived I heard a loud bang from the room down the hall. I run inside and see Shiryuki helping Obi off the ground. I help her with Obi and sit him on the bed. He looks very confused like he doesn't know where he is.

Obi POV

      Why am I in the clinic and why are you both staring at me. My body aches and I feel like my head is very cloudy.  Shiryuki asked me what the last thing I remember was. Well let's see I remember that strange girl. The duel between Sasha and Claire.  Oh wait I remember I jumped in front of Claire after Sasha tried to kill her after the match ended. I realized Claire wasn't in the room and freaked out. Where is Claire is she ok? She didn't get injured did she?
   They explain that Claire was find and then they told me what happened to me. Wait a moment your saying I've been in a coma for two weeks. Zen is coming back from his mission and Kiki took my spot cause I was basically dead. Now that I have my head wrapped around the situation things kind of make sense. I stand up again and my body response instead of just falling over. Then a guard walks in to inform us Prince Zen is almost at the castle. We run to the front gate of the castle. When we get there we see one horse running to us pretty fast. Um wait I thought Kiki had a horse when she left.

Zen POV

  I'm riding to the castle as fast as I can. Kiki told me everything that happened when she arrived. There are so many things going through my head. However my top priority is getting Kiki some help. Kiki jumped in the way during the battle to save me and now has a serve injury. I knew that only Shiryuki would have the right medicine to help her.  Half way through the ride she fell asleep so I'm glad I made her sit in front of me.
     We are almost at the castle and I can see Shiryuki, Mitsuhide and Obi.  I hop off the horse and the three coming running over. Mitsuhide grabs Kiki and we make are way to the clinic. We have to wait before seeing Kiki so I decide to go find Claire. I'm heading out the waiting area and straight to my sisters room. Once I get in front of the door I knock. I don't hear anything so I decide to open the door. Hey didn't anyone tell you I'm ba... Before I can finish I see Claire lying on the ground. I quickly rush over to her and see her face is very pale.
     I storm through the clinic doors carrying Claire in my arms. Mitsuhide , Obi, even Shiryuki and Kiki all look over. We bring her into a room and Shiryuki hooks claire up to a machine.

Shiryuki POV

   I'm sorry Zen but I need you wait in the other room now. I push him out and close the door. I have to start test right away. I have never seen Claire this badly sick before. Her face is so pale. Her pressure is very low and she has shallow breathing. I keep finding test that are low but no sign of any illness or infection in her system. I grab the book of her medical records. When I see an entry that matches the same results I got.
     After a couple hours I'm able to recreate the medicine used and inject it to her. Her condition is very bad so for now she just has to rest here.