Meeting old friends

(Claire's POV)

Today we are heading up the mountains to visit some old friends and we also trade goods with the people of the mountain. My best friend growing up was the chief's son and I haven't seen him in so long. Zen is also looking for to seeing Kaito again he may not admit it but, they were good buds too. Right now I'm not Mitsuhide's horse and Shiryuki is riding with Obi.
It's been about two hours and I can finally see the village. Once we arrive we hop off the horses. Zen and I bow to the village people and the chief. We always do such a formal greeting.
"The second Prince of Clairnes Prince Zen is here to trade and celebrate" Zen states.
"The first princess of Clairnes, Princess Claire is here to trade and celebrate" I state.
With the introductions out of the way we make are way to the Chiefs house. When we rented with the chief Shiryuki sees her father and they go off to chat. The rest of us get ready to sit down when all of a sudden I get tackled.
"Claire I haven't seen you in forever it's been so long I've missed you so much" Kaito shouts.
Before I could do or say anything Obi pried Kaito off of me. Don't be attacking Miss Claire like that. Zen calls off Obi from Kaito then he sits down next to me. When dinner rolls around we all celebrate with a great feast. Before dinner I get dressed in a lovely kimono that was lying on my bed.
The kimono was very beautiful with red's and pink's. To be honest it's almost a little flashy for my taste. Especially the neckline is lower then I like it to be. But I'm sure someone went through a great deal for me to wear it tonight. I step out of my room to find Zen starring at me.
"Claire what the heck are you wearing that is not suitable for my little sister" Zen says.
Hey I'm the one that has to wear it and how do you think I feel. However I believe it was a gift from the chief which means I can't refuse. It's only for tonight and as long as I stay with group I should be fine.
Zen and I walk to the feast together. When we get there everyone is starring at me. I get so self-conscious that I hide behind Zen. Then out of know where Kaito grabs my hand and pulls me out from behind Zen. We rush off to are table with Zen in tow. Everyone is siting at the table. Going from left to right ... The chief , Kaito, me , Obi, Kiki , Mitsuhide , Zen , Shiryuki and then Shiryuki's father.
As the night goes on I feel like I'm stuck by Kaito side. He has been acting quite strange. Every time I get a break from him I rush over to Obi. I don't know what it is about Obi but every since I meet him I get this strange feeling. My heart always pounds in my chest when ever are eyes meet. His smile.. Gosh that smile is amazing. I have never felt like this before with anyone.

(Obi POV)

   I can't stand this what is wrong with me. Every since I meet Miss Claire I have been confused. I can't stand seeing her with someone else especially this Kaito guy. I don't care if they are best friends something seems off about him. The way he looks at her isn't a way I would look at a childhood friend. He looks like he is hiding something.
   Not paying attention to what I've been doing I probably drank 7 glasses of alcohol. But every time when she rushes over to me it's like I freeze. I get so nervous around Miss Claire and I have no idea why. I've never been like this before.