Truth Revealed

Zen POV

All night last night I was trying to understand what I saw. Was that really Obi with Claire last night or just my imagination. Now that I think back to it I'm not sure what it was. I know I saw my baby sister outside with someone late last night. If it really was Obi I swear he better not have done anything stupid. I can't think straight I need to talk to everyone right away.

Kiki POV

This morning Prince Zen summond me into his office. When I arrived and walked in he looked kind of troubled. Before I could say anything he told me to wake everyone up, make sure they eat and then report to his office. I nodded my head then left the office. He looks pretty serious this morning I wonder if something happened. Well I better go wake up Mitsuhide and the others.
My first stop of the morning is to wake up Mitsuhide. I never ended up getting to see him last so I'm sure he will be surprised to see me. Seeing as we weren't suppose to come back for another two days. I knock on Mitsuhide's door but there is no answer. I then knock again but, still no reply. I put my hand on the doorknob and open the door. Only to find Mitsuhide looking like he just got out of the shower. I mean he has pants on but his upper half is not covered. His blue hair still has droplets of water in it. Mitsuhide turns around and notices me standing there. By now my face is probably bright red.

"Kiki what are you doing here" Mitsuhide questions.

I was told by Prince Zen to wake everyone up. We completed are mission and arrived late last night. Um I .. Uh. I'm having trouble figuring out what to say. I have never seen Mitsuhide like this before. Mitsuhide is starring at me probably trying to figure out why I'm so flustered. Quickly I turn around so I can stop seeing him like that. He then realizes that he still doesn't have his shirt on and grabs it.

"So what's going on is something wrong Kiki" Mitsuhide questions.

Yes for some reason Zen is different this morning. He looks like something is bothering him. He told me to wake everyone, make sure they eat then head to Zen's office. I still have to wake up the others so I should go. I need to wake Shiryuki next, then Obi, lastly Claire. As I'm walking out of the room Mitsuhide said he would wake up Claire and Obi. With that being said I make my way to Shiryuki's room.

Mitsuhide POV

I wonder what is wrong with Zen. Does it have to do with the mission they were just on. Or maybe it's about a mission. I'm now at Obi's room and I knock on the door. I knock again and again. Eventually a grumpy looking Obi opens the door. When he sees me he looks a little surprised. I tell him what Kiki told me and head to wake up Claire. I'm now at Claire's door and knock on the door. I can hear scam bling coming from inside the room. I knock again and Princess Claire opens. I tell her the same information and she looks puzzled. So Claire and I walked to the dinning hall.

Claire POV

After breakfast is over I grab an apple on the way out and head to Zen office. I spot Obi a little father the. Me and call out to him. Obi looks a little stressed so I grab his hand as we are walking. I knock on Zen door and we hear a set of footsteps. Mitsuhide opens the door and we walk in. Zen turn around in his chair and faces everyone.

Zen POV

Last night Kiki and I returned from are mission. However this meeting isn't about the mission or about a new mission. It's about my sister now that she is 21 she has the to start the trail period. The trail period for those of you that don't know is when a Prince or Princess has become the age where they can start to find a suitable match. In other words Claire will be starting to have to meet people for the one she wants to wed.
With all that being said Obi you have done a great job of protecting my sister. However maybe your doing the job to well. Obi I want you to answer this question for me. Are you in love with my baby sister?